Posts by (IOC)Ice-Warrior

My story began long ago with my old phone back in 200...dont remember what year. I was playing Galaxy On Fire (GOF), has trade, fighting, exploration (sounds familiar). Was happy and was my 1th touch with space sim. Soo good! I was like is there some PC game so close to that. My prays was hear. My friend DC_Slavimir play GOF too. After some talking about GOF he telling me he searshing for that kind of PC game and that is Freelancer. He sayd "There is a mod, Crossfire and is great. Original story is continued with this mod". I start with SP 1th. I play few missions, but thinking for multiplayer button, what is there. So my brain was "GO TO MULTY MODE NOW"! And i go there. My brain, my heart, my soul all my body need some masive space trade, figth, explorations my imagination is out of control, i thinking for possibilities of universe (not only in game). I create my char Ice-warrior{(yeah same name all this years)(what warrior i can be when i'm mister nobody in game with zero skills)}. After me Night-Hunter come to the game, i tell him for the fun(i myself, Night-hunter and DC_Slavimir are from one town) I remember in NY one giand ship (for newbie) Horatio (don't remember his clan tag) give me 100 000 000 credits for free (he just saw me i'm new) and i wonder why. Night-Hunter told me "Here peoples help each others". Horatio don't know me and just send me this credits, that is strong comunity. When i ask somethin i get the answer. Wow that is the place i want to be. My DC friend told me for the clans, he was in cop clan, but i dont feel ready for that step yet. I want to be just freelancer to do what i want. Peoples help me, i make money from fights. BTW i came in Swat-Portal after this. I just searshing for info for the mod and all came from here so i deside to join(2013 in Portal in game i'm older). More and more i spend in forum and wiki to see what ship will sweets me best and what equipment. I have money, i have some badass ship and i have guns ready for challenges. I start play events with Night-Hunter, Sylver Fox, Wanderer, Azimut, Martind Forlon, Gunny, Grand Andreas, The lost One, The original, Anybis, later Soul Eater and Denne and many more. Ajay don't make events and PVP, but with him you can bring end of dooms in IC and get all they guns (in this time Cryzis is out on long break of game and i don't know him yet). Events was so fun, when i can i'm in. I want more from the game what is in clan and what RP to do. I buy train and start trading. Yes i can make money from fight NPCs, but trading is more sweets to me more safe and more profitable. So i join with (IOC)Silver Fox and (IOC)Wanderer for more info about the clan. In this time IOC leader was Centaurian i think, but was not much active so i speak with most active members. And i join IOC. This is my 1th and only clan. Cryzis back in the game and start making PVP tutorials. I learned a lot and i want to thank him for all hard work. I was happy with my clan, my folks in and out of a clan. We do massive co-ops in IC sectors with other clans, events even without plan. I mean for tonight we don't have event in calendar, but we see some player who is GR or regular player but we know he is EM too and call him for event and we can do events evry night back in the days, i miss that. Pirate taxes, bounty on our heads, cops watch our activitis as smuggler clan. All is fun in space. I was rich with fighters, BS, train and storage full of valuable stuffs. But one dark day my laptop was badly broken and i lost my IDs(yeah i know i'm stupid for not create copy) also too old to satisfied my needs and i buy new one. Nooo, all start from scratch. Also RL stuffs happen and i was far from my loved game. After big break new acount come to horizont. Low activity. Yes few people there all new for me no old budys. But Wanderer told me OP can restore my ID and he did it. Now my rusty ships are there, out of hangar some times and looking for activitys in space. New faces out there and no one know the real greatnes of experience of full potencial of Crossfire. I hope for better days! Thanks to all people behind this project and all people that make this comunity so great! Is this old game have a future in modern world? Only who is not familiar with all capabilities and his great past will say: No!:king

P.S. sorry for my bad english.

I just love this sort of songs with references to other bands.

from 8bit version of dead man from Ajay i remember of old times with mono phones and dead man sound is so good

Someone has naked girls, expensive cars and trow money evrywhere and think is badass. Swedish battle machine has no girls, no cars, no bullshit only talent, story tells, lets bring some tank on scene and resurect legendary ship in our video. Sabaton is so metal they can build Bismark itself! :vinsent:

Sad to see empty server. I remember better times, space full with RP players, clans, freelancers. Great chases with pirates and police officers, also bounty hunters. Enjoyable events and hard IC expeditions. Yes, we have new players i see them, but no RP here. Sometimes i see some police or pirate clan member. In present IOC is most active clan here. I supose all old players are too busy with RL, or just has done everyting and now plays other games. Even with some promote to come someone, when he join MP server he will see few guys or 0 population. Is not what new people expected. And then he will think nobody play this mod. This is a great mod with awesome systems, story, RP, events, cooperations and friendly comunity. Is really incredible the quality of stuffs devlopments give us from this old platform. I just want to say thank you all for great times here. BTW i still play sometimes with my IOC mates or solo (trades, missions or just explore).