Posts by HaydenJD

Firedrake missiles did it, I also lost 90% of my ship in the process but I did it and afterburnered to Utopia in which Nomads thought it would be funny to kill me but i escaped popping my last flares.

Ok I so tried the cruiser, killed them but a 4th ancient killed me, tried a Kusari dreadnaught but the ancients spawned in New Tokoyo and again killed me. I have a Titan but I guess the new VHFs are better suited to this?

Having the same trouble, going to buy a Reinland cruiser next door in Utopia. They don't seem to be able to harm the shields on that. I'm just fed up with the damn things.

Ah sorry about that, was trying not to mess up the place with threads here and there for all the problems/questions I have.

I tried using a normal save with CF for a while and it was going ok with exploring but then when I tried to make money missioning I came across this problem. I've reinstalled FL a few times now trying to get my old saves working but it's not for happening completely ok like I want so I'll take your advice and start out from new with CF. If you feel so inclined please PM me or something with this route of which you speak ;) .

Thank you all for your help btw.

Open story with an old save renders a lot of stations saying I'm not advanced enough to do missions, stations I could get missions from before i installed CF, and it's hampering my money making....again tried to search for this answer but not found anything. How come it doesn't work? I don't want to do the CF story with this save so not worried about that but normal missions I'd like to be able to do, can't level up anymore now anyway so can't see how i become more advanced.

How come CF hates old saves so much? I'd start from the begining again but seriously it's going to take an age with not being able to sell prisoners to get the 260k you need for mission 2 or whatever.

Thanks again guys, I didn't know about that site and it's very helpful indeed! I don't want to start a new thread for another question so I hope you guys can answer here but where is Orillion? I went to New Berlin but can't find him and I checked the planet New Berlin along with the Order Shipyard, is he in another station/planet or is this maybe bugged or something for me?

Hi guys, I looked but could not find a thread that discussed or mentioned what ship types that were around that you could and couldn't fly for Crossfire. I found an old list for the original game but obviously that won't be correct since with this mod you can fly battleships for example. If there is such a list on here please refer me to it and I'll delete this thread as it will be considered as clutter.

I was wondering if the ship types such as destroyer, cruiser and carrier were player flyable ships or not. Also if they aren't are there any plans for them to be so? If there aren't again, why not as they would be a good middle ground between fighters and battleships.

Edit: Ok as soon as I post this damn thread i find one answering my questions and I have no idea how on Terra I missed it. Looking for delete option for this thread.