Posts by Hito420

yeah i was thinking about those, i remember seeing them on a trip to try an get a large transport...unfortunately the site i was looking at was a...tad off on what the price actually is on the server, by about 20m lol

also is it better to have missles just in case, or all guns/turrets? ive had all guns/turrets for awhile now, but recently put 2 seeker missles on my swashbuckler, an they come in pretty handy...still couldnt kill a lone xenos without missles tho...lil buggers are fast...

new to the game, just did a bit of exploring an found a nice freighter in a far off system, but before i get the millions of credits for it, just wondering if freighters are the way to go for money, with the routes constantly changing an all

so its a 2 part question

1) freighter or fighter?

2) if freighter, which is better, more armor and no/less weapons? or weapons and a little less armor/lot less cargo space?

and yes, while i understand, more cargo = more profits per trip, just wondering which is safer, as im usually roaming around on my own doing the trades, and my swashbuckler just isnt cutting it in really more than the starting system