Posts by athleos

I was just at the end of the Freelancer story-line and then the Windows 10 Feature update 1809 happened. CF2 is a game I want to finish, but the "Feature update 1809" is blocking the launcher, so now I am downloading debugger tools to see whats going on in the dump file, I will be in touch if I find a solution. :rtfm:

If I do not find a solution, then I'll just finish the CF2 story on an older OS. Thank goodness I backed up my saved games.:batman:

I was just at the end of the Freelancer story-line and then the Windows 10 Feature update 1809 happened. CF2 is a game I want to finish, but the "Feature update 1809" is blocking the launcher, so now I am downloading debugger tools to see whats going on in the dump file, I will be in touch if I find a solution. :rtfm:

Why are you telling people its not available?

The custodian gate is always available during main story. Where else did I buy my gear?? Planet Blood, Baso, Garnu, Monoc.

Certain other jump gates will not activate until the main story progresses a little, however, even if the custodian gate is locked - you still are supposed to be able to see it, and if you try to activate it your on-board computer will say "access denied" but the actual gate should never graphically disappear from my screen. So there is a very big bug.