It's three Times I got banned again, don't know if this time auto ban again or manual ban, but, I really need an exact reasons, same with before, at the time my ship have no damage at all but enemy can damage me. Something wrong happened, perhaps.

Thanks for respond.

• unbanned

Code
    1. Autoban time=1658535041 id=284259AC:3434F1B6 ip=114.122.12.251 reason=dacom signature fault detected: expected=696F8E71 received=BBD98302

the dacom.dll, the dacom.ini or the dacomsvr.ini are not the ones that come with the mod

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I think before it's because my time and date setting because of my PC CMOS batt, so, I settled it yestersay, and for one week I free from auto-ban. But this morning I shocked when seing my Account banned again. Notice it, I from far country, Indonesia, so, our time differential maybe the problem. Also, my PING everytime I online is 200-250m/s, maybe this problem too. If you are familiar with thoses program codes, I think you should know what happened. Please tell me if you know the exact reasons. I tired always got banned, other people will thinking I'm the rules breaker. Actually, I'm the one who follow all this server rules.