Hello, I am a new player (about 7hours) I have one account with one ship, named Mr.Jones. I was kicked and when I attempted to rejoin, it said the account was banned. I was mining Alien Orgs and trying to sell them. kicks me every time I try to sell AND leave. If i just land and leave, no problem. But if I sell and try and take off I get kicked, and when I rejoin all my cargo is back and its like I never landed.

Thank You for any help you can provide.

• Looks like Dynamic Economy based mismatch. Next time try to fully restart the game from the launcher after a server restart.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Account is still banned, there was no server restart. everything was fine til I started mining and trying to sell the commodity.

• So I now know why I am getting kicked. My Launcher doesn't always finish the update before it launches the game. It rarely gets to 37/37 files or 30/30. It usually only gets 2/3 of the files before it launches. How can I fix this problem? I reboot, run in admin every time, and its usually the same.

• dunno, the launcher actually is designed not to launch the game if it can not do the updates.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• So it looks like out of the thousands and thousands of people that have used this launcher, I am the only one to have this problem. I feel special now. If you see me getting banned, this is why. I'm not cheating, its just my launcher launching the game with the old files.

Just for reference I'm running:

Win 10 64 Home

16g ram

Intel Core I-7

no antivirus

clean install of freelancer no additional mods

everything run as admin

Thanks for the assistance.