1. For Hokkaido (and probably for other clan systems as well), the rent for January was paid via PayPal before the shop went live. The shop does not allow me to pay starting from February , it always defaults to January + other months as add-ons. Is there a way to start the payments from February ?

You get order confirmation via mail and as pdf here on the portal. You can track your orders at any time.

Since I would approve the purchased addons people (e.g. your clan members) can keep track of what payments have been done and what is still missing.

I didn't pay the rent via the shop yet, so I am not aware of how the purchases are tracked. Will we be able to see a per month rent status on clan systems ? (eg: January - paid, February- - paid, March - not paid )

• at which date did you do the payment

ill add it in

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• @LancelotOnCrack

I see the donation and will flag January and February as paid now.

The shop will show March as next payment.

@dented_ship

I got the notification of an order and payment on Friday and also approved that order and removed the January rent from the shop.

But as you correctly assumed Friday also was the day the webserver died. That seems to be the reason for the missing order and also the reason why the (by me) removed month all of a sudden re-appeared on the shop.

The payment went through and you got your order confirmation via email. I can not restore the order overview on your forum account but I will flag the month to be paid again.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!