Can we please get Rid of the Need

for all Pilots to have to Click OK

when entering a Clan System !

Could we not have something like a Scrolling Board

Like there is in New York ?

By the time you have Clicked OK you can be DEAD

• I agree with Tribbs.

A potential solution would be to replace the pop-up system with a direct console/system message to the visiting player (?)

I mean... the universe system tour event already sends event-based messages, perhaps the code/plugin/whatever is responsible for this can be adjusted to read the clan message from the database and PM it to the visiting player.

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• For some (seasoned) players, some pop-ups (eg: Omicron Gamma) could get them killed by nomads and/or corsairs (from a situation like this the no-pop-up suggestion originated).

As for me personally, the pop-ups are an annoyance when having to pass through the same system 50 times in a day during my trade routes.

However, you raised a good point by saying that this will eventually tick other players off, as it's just another form of spam.

So, my next question would be: could you make the pop-up disappear upon pressing escape button ?

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.