Hihoo watching about something new Options of RP these days but dont think that is the Spirit of the orginal RP

some new Players came on the Server to play and trade to explore and i think (Mercenaro also did) some old players with only new chars sit at X wait and provocate me and others to tax and to kill
everybody, who came into X or want to go to another System.

Still i get bounty in costu from one of these special Players on my char and go to New york (I know with bounty i dont sit at new york) but he writes to me first with this rules and then he says he will change quickly the license from Pirat to Mercenary to get his own Bounty only for his PvP skill or statistic i dont know

So i have enough options to evade these X Sitters but new Players dont have it and will be fired down from them and that not only one or 2 times

Must see what the future brings but if we get new players so we must let them the chance to level up and train their PvP skills and not kill them instant if they have only standard VHF and standard weapons

no chance against these skilled arena fighters and so they will be stay away from server and thats not good for us all

only a little View from me  :cool:

• Well the trying to collect their own bounty is a rule break, but unless they are repeatedly taxing the same player without the hour cooldown period there's not much else in breach of the rules. Best suggestion is we get a team together and go clear them out :)

Could also make an interesting story on here as well, The battle for X3043 :)