Was not aware reconnecting a bunch of times (for mission fishing) would get my account banned. I was extremely frustrated because I kept getting unfair missions that asked me to fly into a heavy minefield, so I spam reconnected to get new missions from the bar.

Apparently the server did not like this idea, and banned me as a result. May I be unbanned? I will certainly use more patience in the future.

(Character name is Leon.Hassevander)

First my friend, and now me. At least we're even.

• After getting back on, I found out I could no longer deal damage. Not sure what's causing it, but I just plain cannot hurt anything. Am I triggering an anti-cheat or something? Everything was fine until I spam reconnected.

• something is not installed correctly

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Huh. I played a week or two ago and everything was fine; not sure what could have changed.

Just to be safe, I will delete FL and CF and reinstall everything from scratch. Thank you OP.

• if there are just a few errors the server wont instantly ban you

but once there are enough reports in the logs the autoban will happen

it depends on the kind of issue

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Reinstalled, and everything looks fine. Lost my old account (I didn't check "delete user data" in uninstall so I didn't expect it), but there was barely anything on it so I don't care.

Could be possible that, due to lag, I can double-click certain buttons when I normally can't. And, since I have a somewhat broken mouse that likes to double click when I only single click, I could've potentially done something like that. Hopefully, I should be fine this time.