Hello,

I agree with ThanhRUI's post that the new gun is overpowered in respect to existing fast-refire class 10 guns.

My logic is as follows:

Coalition Gattling - average damage

W'ar-sy Propulsor - higher shield damage, but lower hull damage

Kelyrd-ray Projector - higher hull damage, but lower shield damage and projectile speed

Renaissance Blaster - also higher hull damage, but shield damage and projectile speed remain high, while energy consumption is lower compared to Kelyrd-ray :huh:

This means that Kelyrd-ray Projector is obsolete now (probably as well as Coalition Gattling), unless something is changed to bring back the balance.

• I sold all Renaissane imediately after update. There isnt any good, speed/range is 1000m/s this so bad. higher energy than CG but less shield/hull damage . the inforcard said this is deatly gun. No it isnt. this is Wiki gun only

• Well, yes, the damage seems too low... It should be higher than that of 8.33 guns - otherwise, just as Lancelot and Thanhrui noted, people won't buy it since there are high-refire guns that are better in all aspects.

The only advantages of Renaissance Blaster now is that it is compatible with other 1000 m/s weapons and is less sensitive to shield type.

SWAT_OP-R8R : Could you consider raising the damage stats a bit? (Or maybe let us know why current values were chosen)

• because it was suggested that way and this weapon isnt really meant to be the best weapon in the game

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• when i come on today and undocked at sos i immediately noticed r/b change from 8.33 to 5.88 by its sound so redocked and checked the stats in base. see all the changes to the new r/b and confirmed the 5.88 fire rate. walked out of there to weapons dealer and shelved the r/b,s and back to cg,s. i to be honest like option two. correct me if wrong but first 10.00 firing rate in crossfire history. all other changes in option two get my support. while i see what thanhru is getting at over energy use there is far more guns with worse. all guns in the arsenal if used in conjuction with others can be used just as effectively while taking in to account energy consumptions.

just my view :salutes

• it was suggested that way

thx for Wanderer's sugesstion. that mean not all thing. the options have to base on the original and we will change a little bit. # 1 option changed everything specifications, its bad option - my point.

this weapon isnt really meant to be the best weapon in the game

we dont need best gun, just want normal gun that someone will shopping some. but last update show that worst gun. almost that specifications is more worst than another and the energy is higher.

i am apologize if this make noisy

maybe you OP can change speed to 1200m/s and a little of hull damage 498 to 518 (same with Coalition gatting). player will spend time for long shooping trip again

• Good morning so i read all about the good and bad about the renaissance blaster

So i buy at first day this gun was selled to test it

and yes a fresh wind in the Game with the new system a doped coaltion galting for me personly not overpowerd because the energy usage balanced it back

now after reconfiguration this gun is sorry for this word Rubbish better mount nomad blasters then this

i dont mean the stats i mean the real play in game you can discuss all about more here less there greater or smaller projectiles

in Game if you played this gun before and after you think wtf is that

its now a level 10 Gun like other normal level 10 Guns with energy usage handicap

it was a good idea from swat to give the new faction his own gun with good but not OP stats and why not ?

but now for me personaly the Gun is dead with this refire rate and more energy usage you must think if you really buy this gun nearly same or same price i dont now

like coaltion gattling.

i better loot war sys or kelyrd rays for nothing and have a good feeling in Game thats what matters for me

greetings Requiem

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• a test server for what?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Testing stuff (eg. various RB configurations) in real-time, and on a closed environment so we (whoever wants to participate) can objectively formulate and forward you proposals for the RB spec.

Unless the current spec is final, of course.

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• A lot of effort for just figuring out a hand full of numbers.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,