Hi,

My name is Zane Pearson & I enjoy your mod yet I'm curious as to why I got banned. I didn't cuss, I didn't mod, Maybe I misunderstood something & thought what one rule applied to one clan didn't apply to another, IDK. Either way I'm sorry. I did get left with the short end of the stick & I had to sell some good stuff to reintegrate my power supply due to a mistake I didn't know about either way I'm sorry for my errors & lack of judgement.

I sincerely hope you can remedy this. I was apart of Silver Arrows SA_Sphinx at one time. I had everything from War-Sy Propuslar to The 50% Power Gen to the Demios VHF, although I don't remember what my last ship I had after the Demios VHF.

So yeah I'm not new to the game even though I miss it from time to time. I remember Arrow, Martin Forlorn, Reubiens & Sequan quite well.

My in latest game name was Xavier.

• looks pretty much like edited files

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well my copy of Freelancer isn't fresh. It seems they all have some kind of code these days & my own cd is scratched beyond repair, sigh. Do you have any suggestions? Edited* Give me 2 hours. I'm downloading a fresh version of Freelancer Iso off Abandonware & since I own a scratched up Freelancer disc I highly doubt it'll matter having a fresh digital version of it from Abandonware. I checked the sites safety ratings & it's downloads are generally considered safe, so all is good. Unless my character got corrupted by selling a Mk1 Power upgrade & tying to take off. Then selling a Mk5 Hull Plate to buy back my Power upgrade. The only thing is I noticed my character was having trouble trying to kill npcs. Which was a pain to try to drain the blood dragon shields as they would regen so fast as to never go down. No npc would go down. It's as if something stopped it & it sure wasn't me. I probably had a bad iso of freelancer that I downloaded off a bad site.

I assure it won't happen again. I'm also on a wifi at home on my pc. Which again I don't think someone is capable of hacking & inserting code as that takes considerable time & skill. 2 hours. Hopefully this will all be cleared with the deletion of the old freelancer directory & crossfire & installing the new clean Freelancer Iso.

I'm so sorry that this has happened. It's been a thorn on my side too. I couldn't kill Blood Dragons. Lost a lot of stuff in the process.

• Greetings, I suggest use slow firing weapons with heavy damage and look into our wiki at Combat Video Guides - SWAT Portal (look at Rapid Fire especially). You have there also many tips how to significantly improve yours flying/combat skills and see how quickly these non-killable NPCs will die :)

For beginner is also highly recommended read first this: Starter Guide - SWAT Portal

• Well it may be more problematic than I thought. Apparently I'm a Slider. Except mine effects electronics directly in a unintended way. Apparently my natural energies are so high & unique that they can actually hack & sabotage things like quad9 vpn on my android phone bypass all the security on my PC. Change files & even change text as I write as if my energies are self aware. Even my fellow store employees at Price Chopper said yesterday they had dimmed lights for the whole morning, yet as soon as I started working they became bright & they noticed. I even had 2 shopping carts lock up without a key cart RF lock/unlocker nearby. Yet as soon as they were out of my general area they unlocked. I have weird stuff like this happen all the time with electronics. I just found out why today.

My Natural Energies Called Being A Slider

• Just joking about the sliders, lol.

Actually, I have a perfect explanation. I had a virus on my PC & I didn't tick the prevent tampering on mods. A very minor yet serious mistake. There's a absolute less than 5% chance of this happening again. If it does, I'm just not going to play for awhile or at least until I'm unbanned.

Nuff said :thumbsup: