freelancer game down load not linking to crossfire mod

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by <SF>Jericho.

• Hi all, question/ Is their away to link downloaded Freelancer game to crossfire mod 2.0.1 as system.

says that cannot find link ei, from original disc which doesnt exsist as is now a download from iOS. Help Please

• Im not sure what you mean.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i downloaded freelancer game and played it ok all works fine so wanted to try the mods from crossfire as their have been a few over the years so was looking at 2.0.1 but wont play as it doesnt recognise downloaded freelancer. i remember when i had disc i had to put it back in driver before mod would recognise it .so now that im wanting to play game again as my disc is long wornout and lost /gone to time i am having a problem setting up the mod as it needs a freelancer file directory to complete setup to plmore sense . thanks grae.

• Are you actualy play Freelancer from mounted CD? You need to install it first then guide your CF installation to Freelancer EXE . Or if you allready install it try to find it by right clickin icon of Freelancer and "open file location" usually is at C Program Files X86 no crack neaded no CD mount neaded.