Problem with feedback of crossfire

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hello, I love freelancer and I try redo solo campaign for fun, and for the first time I try crossefire mod.

But I was realy disappointed, I don't see new weapon or ship anywhere for this moment (level10),

and I'm mostly quite angry because I'm not having fun, I don't know what you did to the AI, but it cheats using shield and life restore and my poor guns don't do anything, the fights are endless...

it's just horrible! (even in godmod, I don't die anymore but I can't kill them)

How to disable or reduce the use of AI microbots and co.?

Did you modify the weapon balance so that I do so little damage?

Thank you for help.

PS: if anyone knows how to slightly increase the speeds of trade routes stuck at 2500, I'm interested!

• Hi MatrixFR. Are you still in vanilla campaign atm ?

Have a good look around all the bases in the system you are in. There are new ships and equipment all around. Just gotta go looking for it.

Starting out can be a grind, but Keep looking around the bases and you might be surprised at what you find.

A.I has a limited amount of batts and bots, Once you have found the better equipment it will get easier, till you hit the extended campaign.

• take a look at our combat guides to learn how to fight in cf.

Especially the choice of weapons with equal projectile speeds and different shield types vs certain enemies matter a lot

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!