Renaissance

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by <SF>IndianaJones.

• Why is there a mismatch in faction name La Royale-Renaissance. In reputation list Renaissance, Affilation La Royale. When translating it to German differnece grows. Renaiccance: Wiedergeburt, La Royale: Der Eierstich :-)

• huh?

To my knowledge La Royale means "die Königlichen" / "the royal" and if the "Eierstich" tastes "königlich" even better.

"La Royale" is the name of the Renaissance Navy. It won't remain the only faction in this territory.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Im no native frenchman, but as far as i could find out by leo and google there is nothing like la royale in french. "royale" means "königlich". The british navy is Royal Navy.. My main subject was, Liberty Navy can be found in the reputation list as liberty navy, and if you have affilation to liberty navy , the words "liberty navy" appear infront of your name and in the bottom line of the reputation Liberty Navy is flashing. La Royale has no entry in reputaion list. When Renaissance is in the bottom line and flashing you got La Royale as affilation like [La Royale] IndianaJones and not [Renaissance] IndianaJones. Thats what i want to say with mismatch.