Crystalline Key

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by jdavid1953.

• I have completed the Main Story line, and continued the extended story and missions but now I am stuck in Mission 33 Chapter 9 Device. When I go to the equipment dealer to obtain the Crystalline Key it wont let me mount the device and says that my ship does not have a mounting point capable of mounting the piece of equipment. That's a real bummer if I can't finish the Mod now. Any help from anyone that knows what is happening would be appreciated.

• Ok I think I know now I will try another ship because I am using The federationshippack also. And using the Gryphon and maybe that's why I am having a problem. I will have to start the game over and get to that point with a ship that hold licences and see if it works, Thanks for the info.

• why not just buy one of the crossfire ships somewhere nearby

best to buy a powerful vhf fighter

an empty license slot is required

and you should be able to continue from where you are at

good luck and good flying :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• using other mods next to crossfire will always lead to such crap

important settings are overwritten

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!