? ? Happy Birthday to Spiky & APE ? ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• (If it wasn't for Facebook, I wouldn't have known that Spiky has a birthday, apparently APE too, lol. Makes you wonder how many more I may have missed here...)

Anyway,

giphy.gif

to both of you.

I wish you a lifetime of happiness, a smaller amount of worries, and a boat load of big dreams coming true. As you go through each year, remember to count your blessings and amazing experiences, not your age, especially Spiky because he hit the 30s (I'm next in line, about 2.5 years to go HAHAHA) but no matter how old you get, always remember to stay young at heart and make every year count!

I truly wish you all the best in life, love, success, happiness and especially health these days (and always of course). May you prosper in everything that you do, make awesome unforgettable memories, fun... just have an awesome blast, especially on your day today!

Spiky, if you ever read this, I want you to know that you're still one of the greatest fighters that I've ever fought.

giphy.gif

Of course with the Pink Eagle being the best VHF hence why it gave you such superpowers in PvP.

giphy.gif

Aside from all of that,
    I do hope and pray that you both are doing well in life, as well as any other CF member (active & inactive) that we have for that matter.

Edited 2 times, last by ILIYAN ().

• Hope you guys look here from time to time, best wishes to both!

geburtstag_16:

• happy bday

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!