Sony pulls Spider-Man out of the MCU

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Source

Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige has pulled out of producing future Spider-Man movies. The news was first reported by Deadline and later confirmed by Sony Pictures. According to Deadline’s reporting, the break is due to disputes between Sony — which still holds the rights to the character — and Marvel’s parent company Disney over revenue sharing from films starring the web-slinging hero. ....

... sad result, I still have small hope this will change, but with money and ego deciding it really may result with permanet Spiderman remove from MCU.

• nooooooooo i love marvel movies if thats true thats BS

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQm4nZA9eE2W_wFbkgPE6ObguDpM7u74buzf8i27MkhsSu367Yx

Never Fear! Lucifer is here!
    |DP|Lucifer, the ultimate engine of destruction is at your in-game disposal for a small fee of credits!
    whether it is to sniff out a dodgy cop, to track smuggler's, or even to destroy a pirate or freelance Mercenary

The choice is in your hands!
    Contact |DP|Lucifer in-game for any help related to above
    The charges may vary with his mind, but it will be no doubt a small fee for our troubles.

Contact him today!

:tot:

• Not to worry, there's hope:

AbandonedAnguishedCatfish.webp

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall prove wrong. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה, and their righteousness from Me,” declares יהוה.

- Isaiah (Yesha’YAH) 54:17 (The Scriptures / TS2009)

“Behold, I give to you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and the power of the enemy, and nothing will hurt you. But do not rejoice in this, that the shadim are subject to you: but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.“

- Luke (Luqas) 10:19-20 (The Hebraic-Roots Version)

“And they all shall be called children of the living YAHWEH, and every malak and every spirit shall know, yes, they shall know that these are My children, and that I am their ABBA in uprightness and righteousness, and that I love them.“
    - Book of Jubilees 1:25 (YAHWEH's Sword)

“And I, Enoch, began to bless YAHWEH of the mighty ones and the KING of the universe.“

- 1 Enoch (Hanokh) 12:3 (YAHWEH's Sword)