Everspace 2

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Blake00.

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Looks really good :sehrgut: ... fingers crossed they make it a rly good game :)

• Well …….. on what I've seen here regarding Everspace 2, I've purchased "Everspace" from Steam, in my preparation for the release of Everspace 2.

Couple of questions in regard to Everspace:

1. Is there a dedicated (recommended) forum for the same?

2. Is there a manual (recommended) for the same?

Thanks.

• does look great

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• Stunningly gorgeous much like the first one.

I'm guessing it has a randomly generated universe instead of a set galaxy again? Still not sure how I feel about that. Need to play it to make up my mind lol.

BGx3xEC.gif
    Blake's Sanctum:

- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, Quest for Glory IV-3D Hexen, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer , Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games

• Well …… I've served my apprenticeship for EverSpace 2 by playing EverSpace. IMHO EverSpace is not in the same league as CF2.0 and I'm glad to be back. Of course I have a biased viewpoint: CF2.0 offers me the opportunity to be neutral to all races and factions where in Everspace I am force to take sides and defend myself and attack NPC's accordingly. The freedom I experience with CF2.0 is just not obtainable with EverSpace. However completing the EverSpace Campaign might change that.

EverSpace2 seems to address some of my disappointment seen with EverSpace, so I will reserve my judgement on EverSpace 2 until it is released.

• Glad to see I was wrong. The whole rogue like randomly generated galaxy put me off playing the last one but it sounds like they're going proper open world detailed pre-made galaxy like good old Freelancer this time around! And the planet surface areas look awesome too! Kickstarter total looks a bit worrying though but hopefully they get there over the line!

EVERSPACE 2 by ROCKFISH Games — Kickstarter

This guy has done a good video preview of it:

YouTube

Here's some sexy screens I found around the place:

BGx3xEC.gif
    Blake's Sanctum:

- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, Quest for Glory IV-3D Hexen, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer , Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games

• while it looks great and certainly feels great it lacks one important feature

Multiplayer

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• This guy has done a good review of the Everspace 2 closed beta currently happening. I like how he constantly compares to Freelancer instead of other games haha. He mentioned planet surface stuff but yeah who knows if its gonna be like Freelancer.

BGx3xEC.gif
    Blake's Sanctum: