You Guys are AMAZING!!!!

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I just finished the main Crossfire 2.0 missions. :walklike:All triumph and defeats bundled into one amazing experience. :aok::lokomotive:Superb story, plot and sub-plots.:thankyou: :thumbsup::salutesIn the end, the bald man went down on a heroic blaze of glory, which made the enemy aliens had a bad hair day. :roflmao:It almost made me cry. I'm from the Philippines and we are known to be tearjerkers when stories like this happens.||;(

Anyway, I have a question to these guys below especially OP, and to those whose names were not mentioned, though made a contribution to make this awesome mod game.:sehrgut::aok: Why the HE@%&£$LL are you guys not create a game studio, and do the "Cris Roberts" thing?!!!:vinsent: You are obviously talented and have skills to make this work.:applaus::zitat:

Credits SWAT_OP-R8R (creator main story, creator story related quests)

Drakon (writer of the short stories for Crossfire based the main story layouts)

Centaurian (writer of the ingame story elements and rumours for Crossfire version 1.8)

Martind Forlon (writer of the short stories for CF based the main story layouts)

Balefire (writer of the short story for Crossfire version 2.0 based the side story layout)

Ajay (writer of the ingame rumours and other ingame texts for Crossfire version 2.0)

denne (writer of the ingame texts for Crossfire version 2.0)

Gearhead10 (grammar revisions for ingame texts for Crossfire version 2.0)

By the way SIRS, I have two questions:

1. Is Epsilon Eridani another mission? If it is, what should I do to activate it? :blush2:

2. Are you guys making a new updated versions with new features like new stories, new characters, new aliens...virtually new everything? :aok: :tanz:

• "Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• You can load an old savegame to trigger it.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Own game studio would be nice but is not realistic. Crossfire was something we did in our free time at a much smaller scale as a complete new game.

I personaly would love to work on a very specific type of game. But this would even dwarf Star citizen. My imagination goes beyond what other games have to offer.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!