Cyberpunk 2077

There are 58 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Capuchinaa.

• this is cyberpunk 2077 and it looks awesome they made a concept trailer back in 2013 and here they are back again with actual gameplay I'm so hyped for this game looks amazing watch the gameplay and you'll understand why ?

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

• yeah, it might be pretty good

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• This thing looks rly good! :sehrgut:

• I know I can't wait for it and the Devs are really good guys they actually care about there fans and customers unlike EA and Activision so there will be no micro transactions and all that stuff you get what you pay for ATM there is no release date because they don't want to release it till it's ready

• Well, info is that it should be around june 2019, else it will be too late for current consoles as they are getting replaced in 2020 and ruin it all if they are too late, devs said its ment for this generation consoles so I doubt they prolong it over 2020 for next ones.

Just theories tho xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• This looks ... well, little more time needed for play it :)

Full presentation here: Cyberpunk 2077 Full Presentation | Microsoft Press Conference E3 2019 - GameSpot

Game release date (XBox and PC): 16.04.2020

• so you have not learned the lesson yet?

dont preorder games

you never really now what you will get until the first bad reviews are incoming after 1-2 weeks.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• yeah this is true i never preorder now a days but CDPR Got good track record from what ive seen so i made a preorder on GOG.com so The team that are making it get 100% of the money they deserve i went for standered edition as its a good price and whats included in the in the physical edition of the SE has better stuff in it than most Deluxe editions these days lol i also liked the fact that they said "There will be NO microtransactions you get what you pay for" :P

• Yeah I almost never preorder anything these days either. But these guys got me haha. I'm shamefully on the hype train lol.

Apparently the full big gameplay footage they privately showed at E3 will be out soon publicly at Gamescon. Can't wait to sit down and take it all in like I did with the last big 45min one haha.

BGx3xEC.gif
    Blake's Sanctum:

- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, Quest for Glory IV-3D Hexen, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer , Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games

• never buy anything on first day release specially with the way tech is and software let them iron out the issues and stuff first otherwise you go on rage mode when u have issues lolol.

i learnt that lesson when had a ps4 on preorder i got mine on retail release had not but issues for around a year never again i learnt my lesson hahahaa

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• Yeah I learned from black ops 4 became a shitshow lol but I got faith in people who are making it I don't expect it too be perfect but I know it's gunna be great and also I think the gameplay reveal is at pax west at end of August

• Sadly it looks like they decided not to show that private E3 gameplay demo however they've made a new 15min 'Deep dive' video for Gamescon followed by a half hour Q&A session with the Devs. Man that nethacker whip thing looks awesome!

BGx3xEC.gif
    Blake's Sanctum:

- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, Quest for Glory IV-3D Hexen, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer , Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games

• release delayed by 5 months

so be it - better released later in a good state than early full of bugs.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Definitely!

You reminded me of a saying that we have here: "Бързата работа, срам за майстора", which generally translates to: "The quick work -> shame for the maestro".

So, better be released as it should be instead of spamming us later with patches and DLCs.

• Agreed! Not that I was in a hurry anyway as I doubt my old PC would run it anyway haha.

BGx3xEC.gif
    Blake's Sanctum: