Is RA Clan still alive ?

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by LordRaydenMK.

• Hi all. Just wanting to know if the RA Clan is still alive as I have not seen or heard of any activity from them. Not even a player of there's seen on the game at all :( I hope it is still going

for the record, has not been many in any other clans either, and further to that players have dropped right off. new players still coming on, and staying but more periods of no players has increased. :(

• I'm not gonna waste my time trying to run and build a clan if no one is interested in joining it. And frankly, Thanhrui's Bullshit kinda ruined the game for me. Plus, trying to keep a 14 year old game popular is next to impossible given the scope and scale of many modern space sims. Have no fear. I am always checking back here in the hopes someone messages me begging to log on lol

Tangent: Freelancer celebrated it's 14th anniversary last saturday (March 4th).

For that matter, I'm trying to live a little less of a digital life. I play paintball once maybe twice a week and spend the rest of my time either at work or playing Skyrim.

The game is still installed on my system should i get the urge. But CF just aint what it used to be and i miss that a lot

You could try a petition and hashtag activism to get me to change my mind...

• Well that will be sad to see RA clan die :( I am hoping with the construction of the IC base things might pick up more. I have already seen a few more new players on the server and they stay around more now as well

time and time again i have expressed, the importance of encouraging the new players with any questions or advice and not just in new york but through the game.but just because we have been there a long time. there question are important to them even if we think they sound silly.then help the best you can.
    as for the RA CLAN well there is the point thanhru attitude killed all that. but with the return of the new leader. dealing with r/l and remember that comes first.
    also again the other clans have trouble with numbers too but we don,t throw the towel in.
    every time around now the numbers drop right off, but they spring back. credit to it lasting this long and at the top 10 with all these new sims as you refered too.
    oh yes there ships and equipment is impressive.
    i will remain here till the door is finally closed. :dos::sekt:

• Thanhrui's Bullshit kinda ruined the game for me

That's sad that one only guy ruined the game for you. But, why you don't think about the other player with which you had fun in the game? :-)

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• imo, it seemed Rui did very little wrong, people have been treated cruelly by some GR's and others (Not picking names). The most I've seen people get hauled up on is abuse (Which for sure is untolerable), accidentally breaking Server Roleplay, and most recently, afk in space. I don't think the afk things should matter due to the already low population that PE had mentioned. I remember BT getting a hefty big fine for this.

Oops, I think I flogged this enough, back to the original point

If you can't be bothered, doesn't that mean, that everything that you (sarcasm) have worked for is just lost? If I was a one man clan whose had this massive station built for me, I wouldn't let it go to waste. Hell, I'd make the most of it before it goes due to being a one man clan. Just imagine how much torps you can fit through the station at once =O

Also, I have noticed recently that the population seems to be steadily increasing over the past few weeks and months. I used to come on and I was often accompanied by me, myself and I, and a few others ;) But now whenever I appear, there is always around two+ Players online. They're just too scared to talk to us, or they have no idea how chat works, OR they are people who do not understand English.

Another proof of the Server Population is that we have had around three new recruits in a matter of a couple of months. And they are extremely active (Was pvping with |DP|Destructor-Nexus a few hours ago and have noticed a Xezbeth player around, might need to say hello :) )

All in all, it might pay to start bothering due to the uprising Server population. Who knows? By the end of this year, we might have a population greater then Disco's! (Don't know why they have a better population then us :( )

L+ Ratio

• Well Revan's time is being spent rebuilding his Honda. He apparently spent $500 on a Civic and he's putting the engine from his old totaled car into the new one. There is a thread on this somewhere.

As for me, there's at least one person in the community who can agree with me when i say "it's a phase." I get burnt out on video games all the time only to return to them. I've played Crossfire since 1.7, 10 years this november. That's on and off for a little over half my life. I 'member the old forums we had lol. You 'member?

Clearly this game has something that brings me back. There are many examples of me switching to other games like ArmA and....well that's about the only other game i play consistently besides Skyrim.

Freelancer is not uninstalled. It's a pain to get it all installed again so it's easier just to leave on here. So there's a little guarantee i'll pop my head in on occasion.

It should also mean something that I still hang around the forums..

• imo, it seemed Rui did very little wrong, people have been treated cruelly by some GR's and others (Not picking names). The most I've seen people get hauled up on is abuse (Which for sure is untolerable), accidentally breaking Server Roleplay, and most recently, afk in space. I don't think the afk things should matter due to the already low population that PE had mentioned. I remember BT getting a hefty big fine for this.

Oops, I think I flogged this enough, back to the original point

there was a lot more in his respect that you have not mentioned and maybe you don,t know. the player was dealt with by high command finally and the matter has been closed. yes his name still pops up. yes it has been flogged enough but still it was a true statement.

Also, I have noticed recently that the population seems to be steadily increasing over the past few weeks and months. I used to come on and I was often accompanied by me, myself and I, and a few others ;) But now whenever I appear, there is always around two+ Players online. They're just too scared to talk to us, or they have no idea how chat works, OR they are people who do not understand English.

i think more understanding and patience in that respect on this last bit i find a lot of times they are new and don,t realize your talking to them or how to respond. with some simple help and understanding helps a lot better. i found a way to communicate with all and after some explanations the seem to go alright with comms. :)

• this is story How to become big man in RL.
    The Kid is standing on the chair to take the cake. Suddenlly he fall. He think the chair is cause and he dont think that reason is himself.
    So when you fail in anything let think as a man dont let another ppls see you was a Kid

• it seemed Rui did very little wrong, people have been treated cruelly by some GR's and others (Not picking names). The most I've seen people get hauled up on is abuse (Which for sure is untolerable)

"it seemed Rui did very little wrong" Very little? That's the understatement of the century :-)

We can discuss this in private chat :-)

Ok, back to the topic :-)

• He faced the consequences of his actions. He was not to piss anyone off and follow server rules in exchange for base and OG access.

Lets close this thread yeah? It's going no where fast

• Lets close this thread yeah? It's going no where fast

Please apology that I posted to an offtopic comment.

Back to the topic:
    As far as I remember RA-clan have more members than Revan and PortalEarth.
    What's about the other member(s)?