Construction of the Base in the Inner Core!

There are 291 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by denne.

• great job mates and congrats :thumbsup:

this was the nineth upgrade. such a clan base has 17 upgrades. the only thing we still need is the Defense Module Type 2, which is the 13th upgrade. all others are not that important for us. are u up to complete this station or can we leave it as it is?

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• And that storage space defines how much equipment and ammunition we can stuff into it as well, am I correct?
    Besides, since battleships can dock, storing torps and flak ammo on DS17 might be useful... Especially since Coalition Flak ammo can't be sold anywhere else but Planet Murmansk, which doesn't sell battleship torps, that just screams counterproductive.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• The storage ist only for commodities. Equipment and ammo can be stored without Limit. Theoretically. In fact we should not missuse this, because nobody can guarantee that it is save and we could loose stuff.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

• I thought we were building a forward base, not a brothel... lol j/k, I'd be happy with song, but "they won't sing of this forsaken pawn of war".
    On that note, can you please allow chars named CNS_K719_Baneblade, CNS_K999_Tzeentch, CNS_K795_Ferik_Jurgen and CNS_K115_Drachenfels to dock? I think it's a common knowledge those are my IC raider battleships.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• 1st upgrade, the bar: done
    2nd upgrade, the equipment dealer: done
    3rd upgrade, the ship dealer: done
    4th upgrade, the defense module type 1: done
    5th upgrade, a storage module: done
    6th upgrade, a shield generator module type I: done
    7th upgrade, a shield generator module type II: done
    8th upgrade, a protective science research: done
    9th upgrade, a storage module: done

for the tenth upgrade, the propulsion engineering research, we still need:

commodity needed amount to deliver amount left to deliver done in % trains left to deliver
    MOX 10.000 6.400 36% 3
    Construction Machinery 10.000 9.800 2% 4
    Ship Hull Panels 50.000 49.400 1% 20
    High-Temperature Alloy 15.000 15.000 0% 6
    Superconductors 15.000 10.200 32% 5
    Sum 100.000 90.800 9% 38

iirc we have not sold High Temperature Alloy to the base yet. means one of the password-owners should sell first at least one piece of it to the base so that others can unload the trains. oh yeah, the trains can unload themself now :nummer1:

• But what exactly does Defense Module Type 2 do?

it would at least provide a second defense turret :)

btw. i sold around 25 guns (Cerlors, Nysesos, Quirtors) to Mirtrak battle station in Weth. the credits i put to DS17.

• Looks like the base forgot that it's supposed to let my battleships dock.

• 1st upgrade, the bar: done
    2nd upgrade, the equipment dealer: done
    3rd upgrade, the ship dealer: done
    4th upgrade, the defense module type 1: done
    5th upgrade, a storage module: done
    6th upgrade, a shield generator module type I: done
    7th upgrade, a shield generator module type II: done
    8th upgrade, a protective science research: done

for the nineth upgrade, another storage module - also mooring, we still need:

yes right, we have to repeat the 9th upgrade. someone set the base back to an earlier state, probably when it was not all messed up. this is also one reason why BSs cannot dock now. the other one: the taglist was also on that earlier state where CNS_K had no access. however, here is the actual status of the current upgrade progress:

commodity needed amount amount left to deliver done in % trains left to deliver
    Construction Machinery 5.000 2.400 52% 1
    Copper 20.000 19.000 5% 4
    Ship Hull Panels 50.000 46.800 9% 19
    Sum 75.000 68.200 9% 24

• :salutes ON 11/02/2017 WE delivered two trains of S.H.P. To DEEP SPACE 17. On 11/03/2017 Three loads of S.H.P. Thanks to Tribbs, TL-HF ,and Mercenaro with the unload. :salutes

• Hi Mates :) The Upgrade has Been Finished, I want to give a Special Huge Shout Out to JD.BUCK..... :neo::00008674:

For as Far as my Records show has Delivered 12 Trains of SHP... :00002178::00000156:

& Thanks to All The Offloaders : (Fallen)Mercanario, Thomas, Ajay, and COL.BUCK.. These are in No Specific order... :00008643::00010166:

I have Delivered 1x H-Fuel 1x MoX and 4x SHP :00010164::00010317:

If I have Missed anyone Who Aided on This Build Please Let Me Know !!!!

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• :salutes Hi Mates, I Need to put this into the Mix.... If I wish to Build an Upgrade for a Ship it will be Done at Libra Tower! If you Wish to Upgrade the Station Defences then I am Only too Happy to Help! That is All I have to Say Atm... I Need Input from Others on this Matter... 8). :salutes

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• We need to get past these modules to continue onto the other defence modules. The shop command will be used so that no commodities that are needed to create any clan equipment can be sold to the base. Also the clan leaders and some others will be watching as there is to be no equipment put into production at all. These final upgrades will be to get the defence module and some extra storage.