comdlg32.ocx errors with IONCROSS and server question

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by geisthund.

• Heh makes sense :D

Also.. upon playing through the Crossfire Single player I was looking at modifiying my saved files and I was wondering if there is a way to figure out the ID's for the different Items/ships so I can edit specific lines and give myself stuff or remove stuff etc...

ideas? I found a few links on the web that give like basic stuff but I can't find anything that would give me the updated stuff like the ID code for THOR'S HAMMER Mk2 or WILDFIRE Mk2 etc.. all the different weapons and equipment for Crossfire I cant find it.. onlything I've been able to find were the faction codes listed here Faction names - Freelancer Modding Tutorials - SWAT Portal

• we never really bothered to create datafiles witht he id codes

im not even sure if the old tools that can create such files still work

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Nope :( I tried Freelancer Companion and it throws abunch of errors then crashes lol

also again my deepest thanks to everyone here being super helpful as I know I'm full of questions n such. It's been like idk years since I played Freelancer and so far I'm really enjoying it and Crossfire as well.

Are there any other tools that might be able to do this other than companion?

Edited once, last by Dimmizer ().