Assistance, Bitte: Making Ship Power Modules Sellable/Buyable and Mountable

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by TheN1K0L4Z.

• Ok, this may turn out to be an overhaul, but I want internal equipment to be bought and sold, especially the power modules, despite being internal. But to do this, I need to make them visible in the Dealership. How is this possible?

Btw, I'm creating a new Power generator, to test out this trope: The ZEUS Powerplant. This is a reference to the MK4 ZEUS Architecture developed for the Arcade version, the one processor that generated 1.2M+ Polys.

• you will have to create new goods (engine_goods.ini) and put them to a base (market_equip.ini)
    however you risk screwing up your savegame with that

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Thanks for the simple rundown SWAT, and about me borking my savegame, that's no problem, I made a copy of the DS 4.88.1 Instance. It's a SP-exclusive directory called "Discovery Freelancer 4.88.1-N1". Placed in the same directory as the original, in the Local AppData folder. That way, I won't risk banishment from the RP Server, should I switch to the original.

And in any case my saved games do "get dunked on", I have a Save Editor handy to make backups and rollback tweaks.

UPDATE: I overhauled the power equipment into its own INI: power_equip.ini. Next thing I did was create power_good.ini to make the powerplant sell listings. Left the name and info ids intact, That will be the case until I create my own powerplants. Speaking of which I have some idea for what the ZEUS LF Powerplant will be:

Edited once, last by TheN1K0L4Z: Adding progress, and sample code. ().