What's your PC Build?

• Figured I'd start a thread to show off our PC builds. Mine is nothing major, but it's pretty and refurbished by me :)

Specs:

Sony Vaio VGC RB-53 (2006 model)
    Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    140GB HD (don't laugh, was 10$!)
    Pentium 4 Dual Core Processor (3.0ghz, old school but still a beast! especially on 64 bit, originally windows xp 32bit, it couldn't utilize the full CPU)
    Nvidia GeForce GT 740 w/2gb dedicated video RAM
    4GB DDR2 RAM (mobo can't support more)
    Asus Xonar Sound Card 7.1 channel (mobo sound died lol)

The PC was free from my brother, I spent 120$ on the video card and sound card, and that's all I put into it besides LED's (another 10$). Not a top of the line PC by any means, but I can play games like Dragon Age Origins on ultra settings with no FPS issues, so it works for me. Mostly a classic PC gaming rig. I have a separate partition for Windows XP also (for older games). Here are some pics!

The LED under my giant monitor is from my fish tank (my poor fish died), it changes color and I was able to hold it in place with a paperclip (ghetto as hell right?). The speakers also have blue LED's that pulsate with the bass. I also took out the voltage gauge from my Honda Civic (I got a blue LED one in my car now, wait till I start my car thread!) and wired it to my power supply. Kinda useless yeah, but I like looks more than anything.

(PS: Do you see what I see near the duck? shhhhhhh!)

I made the word Vaio blue by changing out the white LED, looks nice. Both CPU and normal fans are blue LED, and the keyboard/mouse combo was 30$. In case you didn't notice, I like blue :smile:

So show off your PC build with pics!

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)
    A Galactic Smugglers Clan in a galaxy not far away!

Edited 4 times, last by Revan ().