Lügenpresse

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• inaccurate information

well, i would call it "not up to date". when i posted the info and the link, the content was exactly what i wrote. meanwhile the website updated the information: Cyberangriff auf Rechenzentrum Gütersloh: Falsche Anonymous legt Spiegel, FAZ und Co lahm

They complain about the "Lügenpresse" (lying press), which actually is an expression used by neo-nazi organizations... but at the same time they manipulate the truth.

"Lügenpresse" is used at least from the middle of the 19th century, it was used from organizations all kinds of and not only by neo-nazis (Wikipedia: Lügenpresse, although i don't even like Wikipedia). what u just did is also manipulating the truth. u imply that i sympathize with sick minded assholes when i use this word.

5. What you consider "lügenpresse" is your opinion but from what ive seen lots of your information fits better into that category.

yes it is my opinion, but it is covered by own experiences (we muslims know how western media work). i could post a lot of links here which show the lies of our Lügenpresse. but i think, one video with some examples is enough:

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• The first part of that video is just - meh - bad. The question in my eyes: Is that written that the pictures was showing what happened? I mean if the media writes about Russian solders on Crimea, does it matter when the picture was taken and where? I mean fact is that there were (are) Russian soldiers on Crimea. The picture that shows a Russian solder could be from 50 years ago.

Also the shooting of a helicopter... Well can you actually see something on this video? Except a black something got shot and falls down? Do you see who shot, do you see what helicopter it is? I dont. And for me it even doesnt matter. It just underlines and illustrates that a helicopter was shot down. The rest of the message is written in the text or was told.

Lying press - who proves that the so called true press is actually true? All who deny watching the so called lying press, only get their information from another direction/side. It makes you an easy target for manipulation too. About Ukraine and Russia -> its obvious that Russia supports the Separatists. Also if Russia denies any actions, they really dont do anything against this support. Soldiers with no nationality marking but with Russian uniforms, tanks crossing borders, is that all manipulated information? I dont believe it is. Possible not everything is correct - and thats also reason of no transparent information from the Russian or Separatist side. International organizations are not free to observe, who is lowering freedom there? Russia justifies their interferences in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea to support their own people... Was a saying from Russian side. Well if that means they are allowed to break international laws, then we simply could occupy also some countries on this planet to secure our people over there (lets start with out neighbors). Really that is just a sick excuse.

As long as the press / reporters and journalists are not free and people need to fear with their lives if they hand out information that should be public, you cannot proclaim the information provided are true. We know that the press freedom is limited in a lot of countries, Russia, China and too many and a lot of other countries. Why should they allow to make information public which should proof that there were made mistakes from government side? I for me decided that I dont trust too much information that i get from Russian side.

However the lying press is not solely limited to Russian. I justed used it here to give examples of what i mean. And finally it should be evaluated if the press is lying or the ones who inform the press do. In some aspects i fear the sources of the reporters or journalists are not trustworthy. The topic is very sensitive. The truth is not black or white. It always has been in the middle.

signature.png

Edited once, last by Huor ().

• The truth is not black or white. It always has been in the middle.

i absolutely aggree with u in this. i always liked to say: between black and white are the colors :)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

• I think that 'press' which is imunne to 'lying content' doesn't exist (and newer existed). Imo there is only difference how good they are in 'lying' and to this I count not only 'manipulated evidence' but also purposely missing content or incompetent journalist work. With this said and significant difference how different ppl perceive presented informations, is imo not hard understand that for some ppl will be the same press called 'Lügenpresse' and some will see its content 'ok'.

... btw, I know that next will be terrible off-topic but, it will be really awesome if when I come to portal check whats new could read some gaming stories, check nice ingame screenshots and other similar stuff as to read argues about RL topics which no one from us can affect and on which will be as much different povs like is ppls.

• 1. It does not matter if the news got updated... fact is you did fall for it and instantly posted bullshit without even checking if the information is true or not. For being against the so called lie press you still seem to take every bait.

2. My comment about the "Lügenpresse" clearly was about an expresssion that appeared about 1 year ago in combination with the Pegida movement which has very strong ties with neo-nationalism. The annonymous.Kollektiv is a propaganda website used by exactly these neo-nationalistic organizations. Ive just put one fact together with another fact.
    Both facts are true... the relation between them truely exists and therefore is my conclusion absolutely correct.

3. I am aware that no media is 100% objective. But which media do i trust more... the one that is under governmental control (like in russia... just an example) or one that has the choice to freely report.
    I know that western media is not always 100% accurate due to lack of time or information. But I believe that they are not deliberately lie to the people. Our media also isnt controlled by the government like some people claim. Our media has been more than just critical, they have reveiled more than enough bullshit that got our government and other governments into troubles.
    Our western media is at best controverse because in one report you can get a totally different point of view from what was reported just 1-2 days earlier.

Your vid btw.
    Klagemauer.tv is run by a switzer "amateur preacher" (i have no better expression for that). The guy behind klagemauer.tv is also author of various religious publications, conspiracy theorist, a so called "history revisionist" and Holocaust denier. He runs multiple organization including one which has direkt relations with scientology. He also used to run the website jugend.tv where children got a political and religious brainwash (that website meanwhile got in conflict with youth protection).
    Ive read a short article from October 2014 where they claimed that only children in switzerland have holidays. German and Austrian children dont because we dont allow them to have fun. Children almost get indoctrinated on such websites.
    The existence of HIV/AIDS is disclaimed on these websites and reading a few articles shows a clear homophobe background.
    Klagemauer.tv also published vids called "military murdertraining for kids" which defames online gaming (we as online gamers should know better).

The vid you have posted has 0 value actually.... lots of claim.... no proof... everyone can post a few images on a too small and blurry test and then say "they lied".

This is Martind flying through Inner Core:

And this is Martind after he stole my Whisky:

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ... damn, I thought that this whiskey liberation run was done unnoticed :( .... ^^

• 2. My comment about the "Lügenpresse" clearly was about an expresssion that appeared about 1 year ago in combination with the Pegida movement which has very strong ties with neo-nationalism. The annonymous.Kollektiv is a propaganda website used by exactly these neo-nationalistic organizations. Ive just put one fact together with another fact.Both facts are true... the relation between them truely exists and therefore is my conclusion absolutely correct.

u call Pegida a "neo-nazi organization"? hey, u can be sure that i have an incredible big problem with Pegida, but even i would never call them neo-nazis. the most people going to Pegida are just victims of the Lügenpresse without knowing it. i concede they have surely some justified concerns about german policy and government, but their main program (already defined in their name) is stupid islamophobia created by too much TV and "Bild" (for non-germans: "Bild" is a german daily "news"paper, the biggest and most influential propaganda bullhorn in Germany, well, funnily enough they celebrate a loss of 100 mill € these days, because - God thanks - more and more people understood their propaganda).

ok, coming back to ur "logic": yes, it might be true that even right minded people use the word "Lügenpresse". but what is the added value from this info that u have to tell us this fact in this context? when nazis go to a peace demonstration organized by non-nazis, makes that the demonstration itself a nazi-demonstration? surely not. so the fact that the word "Lügenpresse" is also used by some nazis means: nothing. the only effect it has, that u manipulate other readers by using this context.

3. I am aware that no media is 100% objective. But which media do i trust more... the one that is under governmental control (like in russia... just an example) or one that has the choice to freely report.I know that western media is not always 100% accurate due to lack of time or information. But I believe that they are not deliberately lie to the people.

not always, true.
    but do u remember the video from the "Anstalt" i recently posted: link

they explain in a "funny" way what is going on with our mass media: important persons, let's call them alpha journalists (link), are sitting in pro atlantic organizations, like other politicians too. well, no problem for me. but it would be really nice, if they would carry - similar to Formula 1 pilots - these advertising buttons with the names of their donors. in this case the news-consuments see in what name these alpha journalists speak. what can u expect from a person, who is in such a pro atlantic think tank? can u expect good words about Russia? surely not. can u expect good words about usa? for sure. and this is just the beginning.

for example: when in germany some people would destroy a power supplying route, what would they be named in our media? peace keepers? lol, no they will be called terrorist, because this IS an act of terror. ok, this weekend some of those terrorists have really destroyed the power supply for Crimea. and look how our media calls them: activists (link to "Tagesschau"). and u think this is not deliberately lying?

while we are on Crimea, we take the same media source ("Tagesschau"). the first sentence (it is mostly the first sentence in our media when it comes about Crimea) says: " Die von Russland annektierte Krim ist ...". another lie. Crimea was not annexed by Russia. it was a secession, this is the correct word. and did u know what? there is no serious lawyer in the world who denies that fact. on the contrary there are even professors on international law, who claim that every country in the world has the damn duty to help people in a secession, when they get oppressed by the central government, which is already guilty in violating human rights. and from all what happened after maidan, the masscre in Odessa etc. the people on Crimea had any right for secession and Russia did just what it had to according to the international law.

means: our media lie and lie again and again and again, especially when it comes to this and similar Russia-related topics.

The vid you have posted has 0 value actually.... lots of claim.... no proof... everyone can post a few images on a too small and blurry test and then say "they lied".

ur tactics here is similar to the nazi argument above. first u put a shitstorm on the message bearer and then ur conclusion is "and that's why it is bullshit". anyway, geschenkt.

this one became viral:

officially we have freedom of press, yes. but what about the inner freedom of press?

and yes, all sources are just nazis or conspiracy theorists or sexists or religious fanatics or ... whatever u like :)

• oh here it starts again

I prove you wrong and you start again with new shit
    another day... more stupid claims
    Im not sure whats wrong with you or where all your stupid hate towards media, governments and the western world comes from.
    Im sick of it... I am sick of coming to this forum and being dragged into this bullshit day by day. I am sick of proving your comments wrong just to see even more of that crap one day later.
    I could prove you wrong with Pegida simply by listing who the so called guest speakers at these events truely are and that this alone makes my argumentation absolutely valid. But hey one day later you would simply start the next shit and I would need to spend hours again to prove you wrong just to prevent that somebody probably knows what you are spreading here.
    I am meanwhile terribly pissed and various members already contacted me asking to put this shit to an end.

And guess what .... thats what I am going to do now.
    The "Real Life News" Forum will be closed immediately. While i consider this a big loss for the Portal I currently consider it also a neccessary decision to provide a user friendly environment for gamers.
    This is a key principle of the Portal and part of the "Terms of Use".
    Based on the existing "Terms of Use", every discussion directed against any religions, political groups, persons, cultures and organizations will be moderated and if required removed from this Portal.
    I allowed lots of stuff in the past, hoping that people can act with responsibility and reason. I was wrong with that.
    I can not and I will not allow that this Forum turns into a platform for wild claims and propaganda.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!