Terror

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• yeah and once again. a terror attack in europe and u care, it is worth a discussion here. one day earlier there was a terror attack in Lebanon, many muslims died, and u dont care and discuss here. some days ago a Russian jet was taken down by a terrorist bomb, and u don't care and discuss here. every damn week hundreds of muslims get killed all over the world by ur democracy-bringing bombs, and u dont care and discuss here.

so europs are worth it to mourn and to condolence and others not?

fyi: i was on a conference today, most visitors were muslims. and we all were shocked about that what happend. most of the visitors do exactly know how the kinswomen of the killed people feel now, because they came from Palestine. another country that "enjoys" regularily western bombs, while u don't care and discuss here.

and then u really think about bringing more bombs to them?

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• and they say it was IS. ok. but who funded IS? it was usa and his friends. conspiracy again? no, official documents: link

and here u can see the US-army protecting the IS:

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

• i was not going to get in to this subject on here being a mod like many with pilots from all over the world. as a young country to what by history has gone on for hundreds of years, wonder why if many muslims as you say denne are shocked at what happened are they not doing a lot more about there fanatics that are giving the rest of the peacefull people according to there religion.i,m also trying to work out what makes these fanatics humans or the right to call for freedom when they are only killing women and children innocent poeple and lastly send kids to do there dirty work. WOW what tough men, gutless animals would be a better name for them! :(

• @denne please stop with this ... :(

• @denne
    you make it sound like we glad about every dead muslim or simply accept it that they die
    is that your opinion about us?

Yes, there were other terror attacks earlier.
    There practically are serveral of those attacks each day... down there in middle east... where muslims kill other muslims or non-muslims. It actually does not even matter what religion they have... they kill each other down there for stupid reasons.
    However, that is far away from most of us and while we still notice these attacks we are not directly involved.
    What happened in Paris, happened practically in our neighbourhood and it involves us directly since it was a direct attack against civilians and our way of life. It was an attack on our freedom in our countries.
    I personally am glad as hell that 2 of my relatives which wanted to spend that weekend in paris decided otherwise just a few days before and that a friend who was there, returned one day before the attack.
    Probably only timing saved their lives.

You are right... there was an attack on a russian airplane and we didnt discuss it here.
    Why?
    Because airplanes crash due to more than just one reason (technical problems or pilots which make mistakes).
    It took almost 2 weeks to analyze the data until it was clear that it truely was a terror attack.
    Unlike you, we dont simply judge that fast and lightly about every incident and make claims about stuff that yet has to be proven.

I just want to remind you on the airplane which was shot down over ukraine where you instantly blamed the government.
    Now we know more. We know that there was no 2nd plane which shot that MH airplain from the sky (that was one of the claims back then)... we know what exactly has hit the plane... and we know that the russian satellite photos were photoshopped (confirmed by multiple independent sources).
    So tell, me... when will you stop with your claims and conspiracy theory (which require that thousands of people lie in order to work).

You say that the US funded IS... that is not true.
    It is true that the US funded Al-Qaeda. But Al-Qaeda is not the IS, thats a fact.
    Fact is also that the US funded Al-Qaeda at a time when such a funding seemed to be a good way to solved another problem. But that was long before Al-Qaeda turned into such a terrorist organization.
    Why is that important to understand?
    Because time flows only into one direction and it is impossible to predict every consequence.

Last week I donated money for children in africa. You know... these small starving kids which look into the camera with their big, dark and empty eyes.
    In 10-20 years that kid might be part of one of the terrorist organizations down there and maybe this kid will kill hundreds of people.
    In that case you can blame me for supporting terrorism in Africa when that time has come, because ive sent money there.
    But today, from the current known perspective I did the right thing.

It is easy to judge afterwards.... but it is hard to make the right decision when such a decision require to be done without having the knowledge of the future.

You claim that the US is protecting the IS.
    I tell you what I see.
    I see a see street... and that street could be everywhere... in middle east.... in parts of russia... in africa... even in death valley USA.
    I see a convoy of cars... are that IS?... that is unknown... It could be pretty much every military organization. Yes, i can see black flags on some of the cars.... but not only the IS uses such flags (thats a fact btw.).
    But lets simply assume that this are IS (just to satisfy you).
    And I see an Apache... your conclusion that this is a US helicopter is only a claim that you can not prove.
    The Apache helicopters are used by MANY countries all over the world.... this btw. also includes the united arab emirated or israel (just an example). With other word... there is absolutely no evidence in this vid that this is a US army.
    The video quality is btw even that poor that multiple other military helicopters could be on it (there are multiple with similar shape).

Also this vid shows nothing that indicates that they were protected.
    IF that is IS... and IF that is a US helicopter than this video could also show how this helicopter followed them while waiting for orders.
    It could also be that 10 mins after this vid was taken a massive strike against this convoy happened.

This video infact shows nothing.... if you want to judge by some lousy vids or stupid claims then feel free to do so.
    I however, require evidence.
    This vid is like one of these vids showing weird blurry lights in the night sky and people claiming they have seen an alien ship.

And while your posts where already removed from the threads about the terror attacks on Paris, I have restored them here to make my point pretty clear.
    If you wish to believe in your stories you are free to do so... but dont expect us to turn this forum into a platform of wild conspiracy theories.
    More and most important is that for the next time you keep in mind not to imply that we belittle other terror acts or the lives of muslims, people from other religious groups or other countries.
    I have muslim friends and even they would feel offended by such implifications.
    The original thread about Paris is for the victims of Paris... and maybe even for community members that were involved in one or another way. It is no place for wild claims or witch hunts.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I agree with OP about the video. Actually you see just cars, one person and a helicopter. Proof of nothing.
    While we are at the topic "terror" it almost comes from the middle eastern regions. Muslims following different approaches and branches of the Koran fighting each other. Do they actually know why? Is that really the saying of Mohamed - going to bomb others from cars, bomb belts, shootings? I dont really believe that.

Why dont Christians dont shoot each other, going havoc in cars, public shootings? I just see Islam followers (Extremists) doing such shit - at least in the name of the religion. There are surely enough other stupid people killing each other. But mostly due to inter personal disputes. We have the freedom here in Europe where the religion can freely be chosen and practiced. As long as they dont interfere into other human beings living then they are free to do so. But what we have to see on a daily basis is absolutely the opposite. People and peoples of different races are suppressed, neighbors fighting each other because of their religious beliefs.

Its sad to see people dying under these circumstances, no matter which places or races they are from. Its sad to see that almost every attack is based on the religious extremists murdering in the name of their god. And i feel its right to fight against those who suppress others, who murder others in name of a religion or even just because they are not religious at all. Purely sick. Its time for them to turn back to the table and stop this bullshit wars. Actually the "leaders" of some of the middle eastern countries do the opposite - especially the religious leaders (not solely the political leaders). Politic should be separated from religion and states and its governments should act independent and not following religious sayings and force other to follow one or another religion.

Just have seen a documentary on ZDF.info (Mein Bruder der Terrorist (german)) about brothers where one of them turned to Islam. It was just sick to hear the converted brother with his seeing of the world. Not able to meet single compromise. The other brother totally stunned and sad having lost his brother to the islamic extremists. This is what is against our freedom and this will be what we fight for - freedom (in all aspects).

signature.png

• I'd rather not go into a debate here, because everyone's opinions are different and that's normal, but blame those in power who are manipulating the whole world. Just because some people have different faiths and races and gender etc doesn't mean it's bad. I am shocked what people are doing nowadays in name of... whatever.

Those people want nothing more but power and money and they don't care about the rest but themselves. They will get their hands to anything they can and manipulate it for their own benefit. The West is responsible for many things, but it's not only their fault so until those greedy people don't stop ruling us, nothing will change.

And as I said, I am not here to debate because everyone has their opinions and I respect that, but that's just my opinion on how I see things.

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• christians were at the same point centuries ago
    blinded by fanatics

they found a way to overcome this

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• The religion or the country has nothing to do with this, those fanatics who drive the people to the point of insanity are to blame.

It's funny how the people quickly start blaming the religions and put everyone under that category a "fanatic". Just because these killers were of islamic origin does it mean that all people who share this faith are bad? Or the christians during the Crusades? NO, the ones to blame are those people in power who brainwash them by putting them these sick ideas and use the church as an excuse to start wars.

And yes, they are getting blinded by these fanatics which is the root of those problems, the religion, country, gender etc. has nothing to do with it. Although some of the christians are still blinded by them (sects) so unfortunately I don't think this will ever stop soon.

• (Just saw it on Facebook) ... sorry that it's in bulgarian, but it's translated ... I can't believe this is happening...

• *sigh*

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• @denne
    you make it sound like we glad about every dead muslim or simply accept it that they die
    is that your opinion about us?

do u want me to tell u what u think? no? then stop this suspicions.

Yes, there were other terror attacks earlier.
    There practically are serveral of those attacks each day... down there in middle east... where muslims kill other muslims or non-muslims. It actually does not even matter what religion they have... they kill each other down there for stupid reasons.

u forget about the origins of all this shit: colonisation, western arrogance and imperialism. all that lead to too many interferences into those countries with mostly muslims. and why? because they live on the oil. devide and dominate, u know ;) in another thread u criticised them, that they wanted to have western weapons. well, who made money with that? who supported both sides in Iraq-Iran war? who overset the democracy in Iran and put the shah in to slave the people. it was western policy. who supports Saudi Arabia in the illegal war against Yemen and the demonstrants in Bahrein, where people want to live free in peace and democracy. but hey, Saudi Arabia is ok, our allie, eventhough they behead hundreds of people each year. no matter that exactly Saudi Arabia is the source of fundamentalism with name wahhabism. u should really read about wahhabism, i advice a book called "Wem gehört Mekka" from a well reputated journalist named Konzelmann.

However, that is far away from most of us and while we still notice these attacks we are not directly involved.
    What happened in Paris, happened practically in our neighbourhood and it involves us directly since it was a direct attack against civilians and our way of life.

now to make it like u did in the beginning: you make it sound like all others are not civilians or simply have no way of live.

It was an attack on our freedom in our countries.

incredible, indeed. but not more incredible than it was for Afghans when western bombs fall on them. or for Iraqis, or Paletinians, or Lybians or ...
    it is a big shit indeed, when innocent people die and i wish noone to experience that personally. but u cannot do as if these terror attacks in Paris came from nothing but some sick minded assholes. even them have a history, and with that i don't excuse them. i just try to tell u, to watch the hole story not just one event.

Unlike you, we dont simply judge that fast and lightly about every incident and make claims about stuff that yet has to be proven.

again, stop telling me what i think. maybe i have read more infos about it, don't judge too quick.

I just want to remind you on the airplane which was shot down over ukraine where you instantly blamed the government.
    Now we know more.

what do we know? the last report about the MH17 is nothing but policy. the only thing it excludes with 100% safety is: it was no meteorite!!! did u read that stupid report?

We know that there was no 2nd plane which shot that MH airplain from the sky (that was one of the claims back then)...

did u know, there is a contract between Netherlands, Malaysia and Ukraine. this contract forbids to publish the final report if one of these 3 parties doesnt want to. so, Ukraine was from the beginning one of the main suspects. and Ukraine got the right to decline a final report. u don't see the paradoxon? and u dont understand why it took 1 year to publish a report that excludes for sure an asteroid, lol. well, they had to publish anything, the public was waiting. and so they made their story with the BUG. but they made a (not only 1) mistake: the ignored the test what the producer of the BUG system made just days before the report was released and also the account made before: if it was a BUG, then it was a BUG that was only in ownership of Ukraine itself since the impact patterns of modern BUG is completely different.

we know what exactly has hit the plane...

once again, this is simply not true. the report claims it was a BUG missile and ignores the specific impact patterns of the mentioned missile type.

You say that the US funded IS... that is not true.

yes it is true, official documents prove that: link
    much more interesting is this: UN Reveals Israeli Links With Syrian Rebels: www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.630359
    or: 'ISIS Sees Turkey as Its Ally': Former Islamic State Member Reveals Turkish Army Cooperation: 'ISIS Sees Turkey as Its Ally': Former Islamic State Member Reveals Turkish Army Cooperation
    and yes i know, u dont like him, but lets see what comes from this news: Putin: ISIS financed from 40 countries, including G20 members: Putin: ISIS financed from 40 countries, including G20 members — RT News

and don't forget about the video i postet recently (link) wherein Obama himself said: "We're training ISIL.":

Last week I donated money for children in africa. You know... these small starving kids which look into the camera with their big, dark and empty eyes.

good. but u know, it is better to keep ur good deeds for urself. God the Almighty sees what u do, there is no need to show.

And while your posts where already removed from the threads about the terror attacks on Paris, I have restored them here to make my point pretty clear.

np. i just want to remind u that i didnt ask for it. but thx to give me the opportunity to tell my point of view.

i can tell from my side, that this topic is done for me. u have ur point of view and i have mine. i will not answer in this thread again i simply dont have the time for that. if u want, u can close or delete it.

Edited once, last by denne ().

• Pretty hilarious that even though Russia is supporting ISIS right now by attacking the anti dictatorship rebels instead of ISIS (who are enemies), and equipping themselves with air to air weapons in case UN/US planes come nearby, apart from the past relations Russia had with them, you say US or CIA or whatever letters you barely understand their purpose is funding them.

Edit:
    The video of the cars... it's obvious it's not ISIS, not only that a bunch of random killers can't have 50 of the same models of cars, all in line and nicely painted, but they never travel in groups so big else they get pew pew boom'd ^^
    Also, every ISIS, bunker, base and car I seen had their black flag they always flair around, and I saw no flag in that whole convoy. WHich is way too organized and same model cars to be a random group of ppl :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 4 times, last by Michael ().

• oh, now you want to tell me what I think?
    I must have underestimated your supernatural powers.

The rest of your post isnt worth to be commented, actually.
    You have ripped my words out of context... commented stuff that i never said (to a large degree i have problems to see how your comments fit to what you have quoted from me) and you have made tons of new claims that lack any solid proof.
    Of course you have linked to nice articles based on fairly untrustworthy sources and a pdf document from 2012 that actually was declassified by washington which shows nothing but a situation report(IS btw. became active in 2013 -> chronological order).
    Not a single proof... just more claims.

Oh wait... putin claimed something?

nuff said

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,