PlayStation 3

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [Freedom]RG.

• Playstation 3 is going to be the best console ever

created including the xbox 360. It is going to have the best graphics, sound, performance,

control, games and best of all its going to have an awesome online play like xbox live but

much better. I cant say much about it but i just got back from Japan. I went to the EA Games

convention and OMFG its a players heaven. anyways the Xbox 360 gets absolutly slaughtered by

the PS3, it has a better video card, one that hasnt been released yet, the best sound card,

on board memory, bluetooth controllers, and best of all it Looks AWESOME... Its going to be

very hard to make a better game console than the PS3. If you have any questions youd like to

ask, i will answer them at best and if you have anything more to add that would be awesome

to.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• and still its just another fucking gaystation

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I agree the playstation is just a foolish toy :O

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Well the Xbox :P

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• is there zelda on PS3???mmh.. guess no... :>

There are only 10 kind of people, those who understand binary and those, who don´t

I wish, i had a shilling for every senseless killing

Could CS be fun? No - would be cheating :D
    Making 4 Frags in UT is called "Ultrakill", in Q3A "Excellent" and in CS "kicked by console"

• WOW a MIRACLE!!! XL is actually POSTING!

I've been here since Crossfire 1.5 - 2005.
    Good times.
    Maybe it's time to come back?

• Playstation 3 consoles were out this weekend through USA & Canada ( previous weekend in Japan) From 1 to 2 thousand people stood in line waiting for the game shops to open and buy the new console. There were even shots, attemp to robbery, and fights over getting the new Playstaions 3. I havent seen behavior like this but on TV in a Schwarzeneger movie where he forgot to buy his son christmas present...

On a small note, some people started auctions on ebay that ended up from $2000 to $3000 price sale range.

Hell, I guess some people really need their gaming like drugs, beer, or a good old whisky.

regards,

RG

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• HEY!!! no bad words about good old whisky!!!! ok???

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    HEY!!! no bad words about good old whisky!!!! ok???

Hehehe, no harm intended :D

best regards,

RG

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)