open sp menu bar is missing

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Greywolf.

• Hi! eveybody,

I Installed the new version of the mod 4 times from scratch (FL+FLMM+CF2.0) but i have always the same prob.
    I tick open sp in the launcher option (and in FLMM) but on the in game menu i've only the single player choice and it starts the campaign movie.
    I never had this problem with CF 1.9.

Sorry for my poor english...
    thanks for your help.

Config (shame on me): PIV 2,8 Ghz, Win XP SP3, 2 Gb RAM, AMD Radeon HD4600 AGP

• Did you gon on until movies have finished ?
    Did you - then - get the request to go to the bar and to talk to Juni ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• I may be wrong, but using SP check works next way: you need to end actual mission and with this you will get Mission Success and campaign ends.

• Thanks guys!
    Actually there is a skip movies option when you activate the CF 2.0 mod in FLMM 1.3, but it seems not working for me.
    In campaign i went to the bar, talked to Juni and took off for the mission 1 but didn't finish it.
    I'll try that tomorow and post to share the results.

Thanks again
    Greyfox

• Hi! guys

Still have the same problem, can't play CF2 in the open sp way.
    I've ended the first mission but the open sp menu bar is still missing.
    I noticed that each time i launch single player , the launcher loads 4 updates, seems it's not updated...

Thanks for yout help
    Greyfox

• Hello!

CF2 now works perfect for me on my outdated PC, after a lot of problems similar to Wanderer's ones.
    But I can't access to the open SP Mode, cause the menu's bar is still missing .

Does someone have an idea about it?

Thanks
    Greywolf