my political statement to the Ukrainian crisis

There are 142 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• what about all the war crimes from the russian/pro russian ppl

your "solutions" appears to be very one-sided
    punishments for kiew and the crimes of the other side or forgiven instantly

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i wrote:

take all responsible for war crimes or crimes against humanity to International court

but not to forget: it all started on Maidan with the shootings on demonstrators AND policemen. till now not investigated and no investigation demanded by western "politicians".
    THEN there was an anti Russian "government" which decided to forbid Russian language.
    THEN there was the massacre in Odessa. till now not investigated and no investigation demanded by western "politicians".
    when exactly the anti government forces started the armed resistance against the Kiev junta?

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Why does the international community has to solve the problems of Ukraine? The international community lacks a lot,they even cannot agree on sanctions in Syria. As long as the laws as they are and some do have a right of veto - and the majority has no weight then nothing can be done by the international community.

I admit its always a bad idea if the own government shoots at its own people. But the rebels dont want to talk. They treat with crime too. What about the people who wanted to elect the current government in eastern Ukraine. Why were the Ukraine elections offices and their employees been threaten with killing themselves? Was this also bad reportages in the western media? There is a lot the people have to talk to. But instead of talking they shoot at each other. People are always too dumb to reckon this. Same in Syria, same in Iraq, same in Israel... Weapons dont help to solve the problems, they just make it bigger. Russia could have a positive influence on the situation in Ukraine - if it would just stop the support with weapons. It could take more influence if it would force the opposing parties back to table and make agreements there. But that is also not happening.

I become sick of all the stupid conflicts in this world. Leaders who are no leaders claim to know everything better than the other one, people are killing each other because of religious beliefs, because they claim territories/countries which they have no right to claim. A bit roughly seen this is like a big kindergarten. Unfortunate always innocent people are killed, because the attackers are so sick to hide behind them.
    I think a federal country would probably be a beginning for Ukraine, but then again - the rebels would not talk about it. Weren't there already meetings in Ukraine where the rebels did miss? Fact is the killing would stop if both sides would lay the weapons down and return to the round table. A table without any 3rd parties involved. Only Ukraine people. All 3rd party countries who put there nose in have nothing to do there. Nothing - if they would respect the sovereignty of Ukraine.

signature.png

• Unfortunatly all the "big-Wigs" in USA, Russia, Germany, Europe and the rest of the world won't stop mingling around there. ...

..cause they are afraid of the problems they have at home AND WHICH THEY CAN'T SOLVE EITHER.

Seems they like it more to interfere somewhere else, where a "failure" woudn't count on THEIR behalf
    and therefor might threaten their mown "position" at home.
    Always easier to give "good advice" to someone else than doing what's needed by themself at home.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Meanwhile over a hundred reported to be dead of starvation in russian "controlled" blocked Crimea lol

Have fun saying how there are issues in Europe USA or such (there really are in Russia so not mentioning this one xD) while they are the countries with least death ammount. They nearly die more of car accidents than actual issues related to economy or politics.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Meanwhile over a hundred reported to be dead of starvation in russian "controlled" blocked Crimea lol

strange sense of humor ...

but hey, if u like it: every 7th second a child on earth dies of starvation or results of lack of food. now u must rofl :(

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

• The irony there is how the place was just fine before Russia "saved their russian comrades from west influence" or the rest of bullshit they used to militarily occupy that place, put voting polls inside the occupied military bases (yes part of the polls were in armed bases not schools or such like before) just to gain more access to the Black Sea for their little operations.

World crysis ? jobless increase ? well european countries have up to 2 years of jobless pay for that ppl lol and like in Spain there already were 3, nearly 4 millions out of the current 5 million jobless before the crysis, just cus they were busy partying on streets by nights, or just preferring to be like "no working no studying" (they were known for that) but nobody was dieing, just complained lots because they can complain. I don't see mass media of people complaining about their situation in Crimea now on TV (just able to suffer in silence) like how they did cus some "active" people went on streets in Spain cus they didn't like an austerity change. And pretty sure this type of news is something "the west" would want to show on TV.

This is how "Russia" takes cares of things, like in Syria just cus they got an oil pipeline through there, the cities/capital are half destroyed, mostly by plane bombing, and it wasn't "the west" doing that either.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

like in Syria just cus they got an oil pipeline through there, the cities/capital are half destroyed, mostly by plane bombing, and it wasn't "the west" doing that either

i won't put a good word about Assad and his corrupt friends. but u really think western countries are not involved in Syria? i followed the news from all over the world about this "conflict". here are just the latest "funny" facts. some ppl asked, why these hardcore islamists called ISIS never said something against Israel, especially with the newest massacre in Ghaza.

any questions?

some more infos: ISIS is grateful to Turkey for its support . or here .

and btw: Germany still supports Israel with hitech-weapons such as the most modern submarines capable to fire nuclear missiles.

Edited once, last by denne: . ().

• we have modern submarines?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• @ OP

we have modern submarines?

WE don't HAVE them - we only SELL them :D

@ Huor

firing nuclear weapons? we are doomed to not produce something like this anymore.

OFC we don't produce such weapons, not the weapons proper - we only sell the means to build and launch them :thumbdown:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Well, at least the status quo of blaming Americans first, hasn't changed. I guess Russia couldn't possibly be instigating any sort of coup to bring the Ukraine back into Russia as it was during the Soviet Union era. The Ukraine does trade with the U.S., including providing a port-of-call for our Naval ships up until Crimea was essentially invaded by Russia.

Ukraine is a sovereign nation, they have the right to choose who they trade , communicate and call their allies. The Ukraine wanted to join the EU, which personally I thought would have been a good idea for their economy, however I am not an economist therefore I can't decipher the data correctly to make that claim for certain.

Ukrainian citizens who are of Russian descent do not have the right to claim a territory and secede to Russia, they do have the right based on Russian immigration laws, to move to Russia. Not start a civil war with the assistance of Spetsnaz or Russian forces.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Quote from Gunny

Ukrainian citizens who are of Russian descent do not have the right to claim a territory and secede to Russia, they do have the right based on Russian immigration laws, to move to Russia. Not start a civil war with the assistance of Spetsnaz or Russian forces.

i 2nd that. Although they did not wanted to join the EU. We wanted to agree on some kind of partnership with economical background, kind of trade deals - like TTIP :)
    I think the western nations had an interest in the national resources Ukraine has to offer; gas, oil, coal - something along this, where most of the trouble spots in the world are based upon. Putin is also not dumb and knowns about this too :)
    Nevermind, only talking solves this dispute. Weapons will just kill the people who actually are only interested to live in peace and earn their livings without the big fishes depleting the people and the environment.

signature.png

most modern submarines capable to fire nuclear missiles.

You mean those the US had since 70s ? lol

Putin is also not dumb and knowns about this too :)

Putin is not dumb so that just means he has his aces in his hand but that doesn't mean it will do any good for the world, basically how Hitler had the atomic bomb as his ace and said about shaking the heaven's doors, but the talk of it made the US hurry up on it and be first.

The Ukraine wanted to join the EU, which personally I thought would have been a good idea for their economy,

2 wrong things in this sentense:
    1. not the "Ukraine" wanted to join the EU. maybe some ppl, especially the oligarchs, but never the whole Ukraine. because
    2. that would be very very bad for their economy.

Ukrainian commodities have not the quality to resist in economy competition with western goods.

Ukrainian industrial complex is very much linked to the Russian economy. to join EU and their conditions meant to shut down economical relations to Russia. and what then? what is in Ukraine left to get some wealth by trading with EU? oil? no. gas? u've heard about fracking? that's what u can expect there. and agriculture of course. let's resume: a country with no/less industry and just some agriculture is what? right, a third world country. that is the future for Ukraine if they join EU. and btw. since Greece and Portugal are already the third world in EU's economy with starvation and dieing ppl because of lack of money for medicin, i suggest the definition "4th world" country for Ukraine then.

• like already mentioned they were not supposed to join the EU
    it was just about economical contracts which would have been beneficial for both sides... thats it

and to say that the urkraine didnt want it because not 100% of the population supported it is a bit... well... mehhh
    often 90% of germans population does not want what the politicians decide... still its said "germany did".

and your comparison with greece and portugal is a bit unfair considering that these countries wanted to be in the EU at all costs and were not totally honest about their economical situation nor did they show any interest in adapting to social standards (which clearly would have prevented the financial situation they are in now)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• It's that denne seems to always know what the people want, what the "true population" not "paid or oligarchs or pro-west or etc" in Ukraine wants, and what happens in Portugal and Greece and prolly even in my house too, because it's in Spain, and a month ago he knew what happens with ppl in here too, lol

I just saw quite some bullshit about Portugal in what denne said tho... oh well, each one with his opinions :)

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().

• opinions... thats it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,