Transfer to Crew Inventory

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The_Cro_Legend.

• I have figured out how to upgrade ship systems, but adding surplus inventory to my officers eludes me atm. All I have been able to do is sell surplus side arms, body armor and accessories; I'd much rather upgrade my bridge crew. Any hints would be much appreciated!

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• drag+drop from your inventory window to your crew member

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I think maybe the issue is that some items are "bound" to the character. Nothing I've tried will move these to the BO's. Maybe if I run them through the replicator, they won't be character-bound? Gonna test this tonite...

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

• you can only sell them this way
    not the best idea

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Actually, I have discovered that if an item appears in the replicator UI, then I can give copies to my BO's, as long as they have an open slot for it. Character-bound items don't even show up in the replicator UI. I guess if I would just go out and earn some credits, I could buy more equipment slots & the gear to put in them for my BO's. 8|

• replicator = bad thing

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,