Going Gold - what do you get and does it stay?

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Husker.

• Howdy All,

a couple of days ago my first month of Gold subscription ran out, so i can finally report what you get to keep.

as a Gold player you get a Bank and Inventory upgrade and an additional Bridge Officer slot with every promotion. these are unlocked retroactively on each character you play while being gold.
    every character that actually gets promoted while having an active subscription also gets a free respec token. for every character you completely level to 50 in that time that might be as much as 7 respecs worth 3500 zen.
    all of the above you get to keep after your subscription runs out.

you also get another character slot, if you create a character there you can still use him after the subscription runs out, but you're practically at -1 available character slots (should you buy 2 more slots you'd be at 1 avaulable).
    same with the foundry char slot and 8 project slots.

if you don't already have the EC cap unlock you'll get that as well while your subscription is active, but it will disappear when it runs out. what happens in case you have more than 10m on a char at that time i did not test.

you also get a stipend of 500 zen near the end of the month.

cost was 15€ for 31 days - cancelled subscription about a week before running out, has full bonuses until the full 31 days were over.

i'll post a screenshot of a lvl 50 gold chars bank, inv, ... after mainenance is complete.

personally i'll be going gold for another month when the romulans go live to get them the inv slots and free respec tokens.

Characters: SA_WHISKY and all simlar (SA_something_WHISKY)