problem with story in sp-mission utopia

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SilverFox.

• I have a problem with the story in sp with the mision utopia, as far as I know I'm missing the mission hyper-jump? for "new worlds" I get the mission "utopia" but can not jump through the hole to utopia ... access denied! to my question: where is the error? have all waypoints etc.
    Please help fast,'ve repeatedly wiederhohlt mission "new worlds".

thx

CF Chars: elsid; elsid*; elsid* Bp; elsid*Bs

CF RP: Merc or exploring the universe

poor translation? complaints on google :D

Edited once, last by elsid: sry wrong forum, please order appropriate correction ().

• try load last MISSION SAVE! and try one more time following precisely instructions.

• i have
    ship: hellcat
    Weapons: 1x Tizona del cid
    1x proton canon
    2xNomad energy canon
    2x cerberus
    1x suns layer torpedo

Adv.Brig.H.F.Shield mk2
    Mercenary license
    Heavy truster

power gen.Mk2
    subspace scanner
    Med tractor beam and ca.60miocr.

I have complied with all the waypoints and have followed the instructions.
    may be that I once departed to plunder a wreck again ^ ^'ll save and load waypoints only follow, we'll see

• Don't you think it's hard to aim and hit, and loose all power to your guns real fast ?

I would choose a different setup for the guns. Try to find guns with same projectile speed -> easier to hit

You are about to meet some nasty Alien Gunboats (35k hull and 8 guns each), which can be hard. Search here for that one :)

It is allways recommended to watch index.php?page=Thread&threadID=25139

Edit: Ancient Drone hull is 45800 and 6 Ancient Energy Canon guns

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

Edited 2 times, last by SilverFox: typos ().

• I have no problem with the target (although the dom'kavesh gunbot have an agility and in the size ^ ^), just do not like rocket ^ ^, next time I forget to buy sol project phoenix canon (habs when to recharge buy) that I found good, finds only a pity that I can not buy the coalition torpedo :-(

• back to topic: same problem after save load, mission 27 -> new worlds
    directly in connection Mission 28 -> utopia. but my knowledge is
    mission 28 "hyperspace" 've scanned all three wrecks, and of course got the blach boxes taken, then back to sirius (new berlin) from there to utopia where I do not get stuck on wormhole as I said access denied

play cf vers.1.9

Edited 2 times, last by elsid: back to topic ().

• just re-install. win7

• reinstall did not help

've found something there "http://www.swat-portal.com/php/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=260878&highlight=mission#post260878" last page!
    zitat:
    Mission 28: Crossfire Chapter 7 - Hyperspace has just be removed from the mod
    ive just finished revising mission 27 and decided to give it a different ending which fits better to the story line
    as result the hyperspace mission had to be removed so the storyline remains logical
    -> not a big loss as it was just a very short mission

(it is simply more logical to let trent not jump to hyperspace and back at this moment)

now my question is how do I get now?

Edited once, last by elsid: problem found ().

• that comment is pretty old and has no much to do with the released storyline

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• There must be messed up missions triggers. This is only one explanation for this problem. Can you please send me your last two mission saves (in PM)? In next two days I should have time to test them and send you back next mission save.

Problem like this can happen when used autosaves or player saves, when player do not follow given instructions (which damage triggers sequence) or bcs probs with mod instalation.

• thx

• Hi, I have a problem with the mission for Utopia. I am in Omega 41 searching the Jump hole for Utopia but in F3 there is nothing. I have to admit that I sol the Blackboxes of the previous mission. Is it important? Am I missing something? Is The entrance of the system somewhere else?

Thank you in advance for the help. Till now the Mod is amazing!

• If you use the TL from BS Bismarck to Triangulum base ... LOOK AROUND also sideways (use turret view)

You will get a "glimpse" of an ... unusual formation. Look there. Attacking nomads and radiation fields might show you that you're on the right way ;)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)