Ragnarok Esthar Gunboat music and a crate of german beer

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {LP}Knightshade{X}.

• Hello,
    my problem is i love freelancer with crossfire and i play it single player but my favourite ship, the Ragnarok Esthar Gunboat comes with an integrated Sound effect from Final Fantasy when engaging an enemy. If anybody could give an advvice where to find the file to decompress and edit or the specific audiofile to delete. Give me your adress and you will send you a fine crate of german beer. Just be the first and don´t live in western mongolia...please

Cheers Andy

• You shouldn't do that. Licence agreement you agree to when installing Crossfire forbids editing of files, if I'm not mistaken... It could also cause errors, instability and problems with the server.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Music volume to 0 and listen to your own with a player on the background, as I do.
    I often listen to a Hell March on the background :)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Yes any modifications of the mod is a TOS violation, just do like he said and play your own music in the background. I often wish i could do that with my ragnorak and GR battleship, but i however cannot dont even want to think about doing so LOL. Could a moderator please close this thread.

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!