URGENT - Experimental Ship Stolen! (2.09 16:30 GMT)

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by R@F1_5Y5T3M.

• 3012-09-01 Zulu 11:20

Today the Silver Arrows Cambridge Labs' authorities reported that their second experimental ship nicknamed Firefly, designed for top-secret covert operations got stolen by an unknown persona affiliated with Corsairs.

As we don't know the exact location of the ship, we are releasing the information to the public and hope that Sirius freelancers can help.

The Bretonian Intelligence Department had intercepted message stating the time of possible transit: 01.09.12 16:00Z and 02.09.12 16:30Z, more coming soon.

Fortunately, ship had no mounted weapons at the dock so the ship itself is not dangerous, but its consort can be very dangerous.

We only need the information regarding ship's location and (possible) wingmen - do NOT intercept the ship, that's work of our agents.

The jumpdrive is a lie!

Edited once, last by utrack: date ().

• RULES:

• Your main objective is to take a good photo (proof that it's really our ship) and return safely to nearest base.
    • Prizes: 10M Cr. for first three, 2M for others. 1.5M bonus for photo of support ship.
    • Event starts when the bounty is placed on the Firefly.
    • The ship will be in space for cca 1.5-2 hours; if Firefly attacked for bounty -> 10M bounty for the attacker's head and event ends for today.
    • All players can participate, license isn't needed (basically even Starflier has good chance :))
    • Area: Sirius sector
    • The ship can (and will :)) try to evade you, so... be fast :)
    • All RP rules, clan system rules etc apply (that's unofficial event)
    • Really nice photos will be additionally awarded ^^

Please do not switch chars after the beginning of hunt - it is not fun, it is not fair and it can have some consequences ^^

The jumpdrive is a lie!

Edited once, last by utrack: clearing rules ().

• well :) ... Silver Arrows are not much happy by destroying our prototype ship. Not count small detail that this happened in our home, sooo ... [FH]Auir lost free access to Omega-3 (NO ACCESS) and is placed for 2 weeks under our (SA) KOS list.

... good job I say :)

• [*]The ship will be in space for cca 1.5-2 hours; if Firefly attacked for bounty -> 10M bounty for the attacker's head and event ends for today.

well :) ... Silver Arrows are not much happy by destroying our prototype ship. Not count small detail that this happened in our home, sooo ... [FH]Auir lost free access to Omega-3 (NO ACCESS) and is placed for 2 weeks under our (SA) KOS list. ... good job I say :)

Mhm, consistent...
    Still, bring it on.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Cygna: :)

Well, first time was unsuccessful, hope later it will be better. :)
    It was a nice race, i ran from Bretonian space when suddenly Hessians appeared... seems like they were bit confused with the ship and didn't know that Corsairs were inside. :) In fight i suddenly seen [FH]Aiur approaching... stopped for a nice angle (:D)...
    Then everyone got distracted by kill and a race turned to hide-n-seek (i decided to let event go, cause no one catched me...)
    Well, congratulations to Cygna. Well done :)

Event will conduct again tomorrow at 16:30 server time. Hope to see everyone again :)
    And as reminder: do NOT destroy the prototype ship! Yes, it should have bounty.

Regarding kill and event ending: It was the first mid-day event et cetera... Tomorrow the kill will be really the ending.
    Shockwave: you don't reading text carefully again (the place regarding home system).

The jumpdrive is a lie!

• Home system? I thought the event area was the entire Sirius sector...
    Usually in events, system rules are suspended in clan systems during the event (for the participants).

• small technical note:

Those are unofficial events fully under CF RP rules. Because Utrack offered his help and can be much more in space as I myself I gladly accepted his activity. This mean that pirates can tax "experimental" ship and are active also all others RP elements. Was said that CF server need more action ... and this is our way how we want help with this. KOS (ONLY if something happen in Omega-3 ) and NO ACCESS can be diplomatically negotiated if not fit well or player simply do not want be "hunted" ... and honestly, this is nothing about abusing inexperienced players.

• omg tl;dr

Ok, whatever. I did the mission, you do whatever you want.