Destroy 3 Ancient Drones - Devron

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Soul.Eater.

• Hi All Playing SP campaign and hit a wall with these drones i have the following Ship and Load-out:

Basilisk

Phoenix Project Cannon x 2 (Class 10)
    Neutron Particle Gun X 2 (class 8 )

Messon Blaster x 2 (class 7)
    Starkiller Torpedo x 1
    Strike Mine x 1(dont see the point of these since all they do is home in on my ship and ignore the enemy) X(
    ADV Counter Measure Dropper x 1
    ADV barrier shield (class 10)
    Shield Upgrade MK X (class 9)
    Power Generator V

Just wondering if any one can suggest a more effective load-out for killing these damn things
    I really dislike missiles since all they seem to do is miss 9 times out of 10 and waste my credits.

Edited 4 times, last by Revenent: had big gaps and taking too much space ().

• most important is to use weapons with same projectile speed

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Look at some other topedo options.

remember that missiles and torpedos are more effective when the shields of the enemy is gone or nearly gone.

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Yeah, Riebens is right, Drones are suckers for a Torp to the head shot.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• just hit them with a paralizer misile..these freaky robots will freeze aprox 30 sec...enough time for u to fly arround and destroy....try hit all them with para and after that destroy one by one..ofc these robots will shoot u back but on a stationery position