Been absent for a few days now..explanation.

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Robbers Dog.

• I know I dont really need to explain as Im not a commited clan member but I thought I would anyway as I am trying to build friendships here and I dont want anybody to feel as if Im just gonna drop everything and dissapear..as some do.

Last month I was diagnosed with Rhumatoid Artheritis..(im not old btw lol..37 years) its difficult for me at the moment as I have just started a course of medication. It is my hands mainly that are affected and its difficult to do anything that requires quick hand movements..this is why I have declined to join a clan at the moment as I cant really hold up well in PVP..I am hoping that I feel better in the coming days.

So I just wanted certain ppl to know that I am here for the long haul now..but from time to time it will be impossible for me to commit to play everyday.

TEzZ

• Most important is to take care of yourself, and we are always here when you come back.
    Hope things are going well and the meds start to help.
    Get well soon M8 and see you in space soon.

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• Stay clear mind and braveheart...gl with therapy!!!

• take care

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Indeed, don't worry about clans now, they will anyway be your friends, and some clans don't require you to be a professional killer to join them :)

Most important, take care, have fun and enjoy the mod and the people ! And the rest of the things you do, as not many come here on a daily basis ^^

I wish you will feel better sooner than expected.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I wish you well with your treatment and that all will be well for the future.

Playing Characters:INGETING?! (Police) KLAATU (Merc) GORT (Police) & ***Tribbles*** (Merc) Interceptor_LF (FL)

• Thanks for the replies. :)

Its not that bad guys..I have been told there is every chance that it has been diagnosed early and I will respond to medication well and could be symptom free for a long time.
    Its just an achey and annoying to deal with..1 of the reasons I stopped playing COD on PS3 and switched back to my PC for all my gaming...the mouse is easier to control.

TEzZ

• Now you discover that PC do rules ^^

Less diseases
    More fun
    Better graphics (if you spend the same money on 10 PS3 games for a PC, you do will have better graphics on the super PC :D )
    Less heat (the PC is not a grill, as the PS3)
    More options, utilities
    and more cheats ! :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Take care Tezz and good luck with the treatment.

Current System
    Tagan BZ Series 800 Watt Power Supply Unit,
    AsRock P55 Pro/USB3 Motherboard,
    Antec full ATX tower case,
    Tranquillo CPU Cooler,
    Intel Core i3 530@4.00Ghz.:D
    8GB of DDR3,
    SATA Samsung HD753LJ 750GB Hard drive,
    SATA Samsung HD501LJ 500GB Hard drive,
    XFX ATI Radeon 5870 with Arctic Cooler GPU cooler.

• Take care - it always depends on your own skills what you are going to do in a clan. Not every Clan Member is healthy, there are alway a few with handicaps or deseases.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Get well, although I know this is going to be a long road for you.

As far as pvp is concerned and movement, you can use keybinding to incorporate two or three ship moves by the press of one key. Many people do it now, so it won't be hard to find someone to help you.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• You can use keybinding to incorporate two or three ship moves by the press of one key. Many people do it now, so it won't be hard to find someone to help you.

It whould be nice if someone posted a toturial on how this is done here on swat for everyone to see :bhey:

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• No, because it's not a public knowledge ^^

It's just half public. There are other stuff that is totally private, property of some vets :P

• Im not going to map any keys..Im used to it the way it is.

It really isnt that much of a problem. Just sometimes. I can PVP..I just prefer not to if I can help it lol

• which in my eyes is cheating!

Yeah, it's also unfair for others.

I never had to use keybindings though, I like to handle each detail myself :D

• hope u get fixed soon tezz .. good luck bud

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED