Changind forum layout?

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Can it be done somewhere?

The current default theme is too dark for me and makes text hard to read from "32 Inch TV which is hooked with my PC :P

• You could change forum styles in the previous version, but since it got SWAT 2.1, OP have to create new layouts/styles for this version, and he still had no time for it.

So the answer for now, is no, you can't change the colors and style, but you can change the size of the entire page with "Ctrl + or -" and Ctrl 0 for getting it back to default. Or you can simply use your PC's monitor :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• If you're using Firefox, you may insert the following boolean value into about:config and set it to false:

browser.display.use_document_colors

It changes the view to standard black on white.
    There are several add-ons available, like PrefBar, where you quickly can switch between the 2 displays without the need of reloading the page.

„The way to credence is short and easy, the way to knowledge a long harsh slog.“
    „Der Weg zum Glauben ist kurz und bequem, der Weg zum Wissen lang und steinig.“

• Since there are still no custom layouts available, I tend to use this as a bookmarklet for my needs:

Code
    1. javascript:(function(){var newSS, styles='* { background: black ! important; color: #fff !important } :link, :link * { color: #9ef !important } :visited, :visited * { color: #e9f !important }'; if(document.createStyleSheet) { document.createStyleSheet("javascript:'"+styles+"'"); } else { newSS=document.createElement('link'); newSS.rel='stylesheet'; newSS.href='data:text/css,'+escape(styles); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(newSS); } })();
  • 5 years and 2 forum upgrades too late

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!