Reputation *done*

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Every time i am pressing the thumbs up or down button there will be 15 points + or - rewarded.

Thats while using the dislike Button a hard vote against the Member imO - is there a possibility to reward also lesser points? I maybe simply do not find the bar for the regulation. Using Firefox with latest update here.

Thanks for helping.

Click the image above to visit us.

Edited once, last by Daywalker: I got the answer and consider the Thread as done, thanks. ().

• the points are depening on the user and its reputation multiplier

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Rating up or down with a choosable ammount from 1 to your max rep multiplayer (like in DW's case, 15), sounds like a good idea as you like/dislike things more, or less. But you can use "Thanks" instead of Rating... rating is(was?) meant to be used when you really like or hate something, so there wasn't a need of medium or lower point ratings to exist.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• It´s not that much about the positiv ratings, they do not harm but about the negative ones. Ofc it would be cool to be able to regulate it - but it´s still a "nice to have thingy" and more a matter of how the plugin was created. I don´t wanted to create more work - i simply thought that it must be possible so i asked where to find it. I am more interested in my cloaking parts being assembled once than in having one more feature in the forum.

Thanks for the Answers - it was helpfull, someone please close the Topic.

Click the image above to visit us.

• negative ratings have no really effect on the forum (that is not enabled)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Then, the topic about different numbers at rating is solved.

Note: I haven't edited the title...
    [threadclosed] Done[/threadclosed]

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().