Assasins Creed : Brotherhood

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Huor.

• This is the third brand new successor of Ubisoft's story Assassin's Creed.

The multi player game is the new game element that firstly is introduced in this version where you have to assassin other online players and in the same moment could be on the list of another players assassins list. I hope this will bring much fun to the game - so you have to be careful not getting eliminated by someone else before you can finish with your own job and of course you have to plan your own assassination. Besides this multi player game its also the continuation of the previous story - now with Rom as one of the main chapters / cities. In the previous version Venice was already a big city with a lot to explore - Rom got dunno how much bigger than Venice. I am excited to see how big it really is.

I just bought one copy this week and going to play it the next few weeks. Is anyone here with a copy as well? I just want to know if i must be careful to get assassinated by anyone of you guys ;D

signature.png

• Assassin's Creed FTW !!! .. .though I can't wait for the PC version ;/ ( February - March 2011)

And by the way , the multiplayer sucks

If they made it like 2 or more assassins do missions together and assassinate some vip targets , it would of been perfect and not assassinate each other ( players vs players )

• Heh, I saw clips on youtube ;] ... even there they mentioned a group of players vs other groups of players

But... somehow .. I like the old fashion Assassin - Ezio ;D ... if I play in the multiplayer , I would choose to play with the chick hehe

• Hehe... yeah .. but, if they made also an another version of MP .. like the one I've just proposed ( 2 or more players vs vip targets and its security ofc ) it would of been really awesome. Such a game can be made by a LAN and also online

• That has to be awaited for ;D Guess its the same like SC2?

Multiplayer is something totally new to this game - and sure either the player like it or not. With a good ladder or ranking system people might get kept interested. I can post more if i played the first few levels and made my own experience in multiplayer...

signature.png

• The Multi player game is straining but makes fun. There are quite a few characters to choose for normal packages up to 7. For special packages up to 11 (as far as i am informed properly). The maps are quite OK - a few cities from the 2nd version. There are also different version of the multi player. So once you choose to play all vs all. Or different parts are alternating. So once you have to look up to kill someone, sometimes you are the chased one. Escaping a kill is quite hard if you are lower ranked - but possible. The more advanced you get through your sessions you get more stuff your character is able to and thus killing should be easier... Quite interesting and i think it will capture myself a few hours.

The single player campaign is brilliant so far. You start with Ezio from the 2nd version. Fully equipped - but then your "home" Monteriggioni get bombed and you loose all your stuff again. Whose fault - the ladies one of course ;D
    After this you are in Roma and try to renew several houses and stores, kill Borgia's, collect the feathers and banners, fire up towers to free the people from the Borgia suppression and many more.

The game makes really fun and it captures yourself because you always want to know how it proceeds. Well done and i am excited how it will end. And i am sure it will cost a few more hours to reveal all hidden stuff (of course without any walk through help).

signature.png