Nexus The Jupiter incident LAN parties

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SYNKron.

• I bet you all played nexus and loved the epic scenarios of distant stars. While there are no active multiplayer servers, i was thinking to have different LAN matches with different game modes. When we all need a "break" we can have some friendly matches in this beautiful tactical space sim. All of the SWAT Portal members are invited !

You think how can we play it LAN ? Simple, we will use Tunngle, a VPN program developed for games that supports LAN, an advanced version of Hamachi as i can say that. You can post here your ideas and other things so we can have a great time with this old but gold game :) . Cheers !

• Yeah :D Or well, we could use "Sins of a (New) Empire" game as it's even mor etactical, and planets can be conquered :P And a solar system, then... the galaxy ! :D And if there are more in the maps... teh universe !!! :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• not a bad idea

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I've also played Sins Of a Solar Empire with some friends. That game is very cool aswell, there is another , similar to this one... Swords of the Stars ? Yeah i think is that. That even offers "ship design". Well if we will play Sins, maybe i can bring some friends too :D, and do a galactic warfare at massive scale !