Blizzard's bullshit ladder system

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NewPol.

• So there are 5 Leagues: Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Platinum -> Diamond (only pr0s there)

I started playing 2v2 Random (there is this system called 'matchmaking', after 5 games the system puts you into one of those leagues depending on your performance)

I got into the Silver ladder and quickly worked my way up to Gold... now the thing about 2v2 Random is that you get teamed up with RANDOM players right?

TOTALL WRONG, the last 7 fucking games I get some noob ally vs Platinum ARRANGED Teams and get owned... now funny thing is I won the last game I just played and.... get promoted to Platinum because apparently im super pr0

rofl...

well Blizzard needs to work on that shitty system, seriously...

I'm looking for 2v2 teammate whos pr0 pls :(

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• nah eventhough its super unfair its very good practice... and before I play 1v1 I need some good practice (I got placed into Platinum 1v1.... GG Blizz)

remember, im pr0 at FPS but n00b at RTS

and my irl mate I used to play 2v2 with is either always playing campaign when im on or afk...

also this 2v2 random helps me practice my self-control; I was about to smash my new laptop twice already but I did not!!

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• I think it is a good strategy to watch the gameplayvidio's the pro's made on the beta that way u can get to lern all the maps and all the strategies.

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

'

[video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

'

How to beat platinium and Dimond players in under 9 min

[video]

[/video]

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 4 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

also this 2v2 random helps me practice my self-control; I was about to smash my new laptop twice already but I did not!!

Ya, when you got kicked out so hard you thought they were cheating or sth :P

That ladder is easy.... I'm already Diamond ^^

kidding :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Sorry Spiky, I can't help you. My laptop give it up middel ( more near end ) of the campain. I was trying to get out the labyrinth of the Zerg underworld when my computer let me down :(

No more SC and no more CROSSFIRE until repair, but I'm affraid it's the graphic card that crashed en then ...... :cursing: