Closing Forum Boards

• The SWAT Portal is closing a few Forum boards within this week.

1. The FAQ Board
    The FAQs are being transfered to the Portal FAQ List which is currently under construction and already filled with tons of information. The FAQ board is not needed anymore and will be completely removed. You can find the FAQ list on the top menu (right under "Info") right along the Portals help section.

2. The Section Building Board
    That board has just one purpose -> to collect information about possible supported games until we can put that info into a wiki. Now that we have a fully working wiki the information can be included there directly. There is no need anymore to store info on this board when we can put that info directly into the place where it should be displayed instead. I have already removed all game threads which do not contain any information and kept only those with content that still has to be transfered to the wiki. When that is done the Section Building Board finally will close.
    A full game list (the games listed under the section building) is now available on the wiki.
    Currently only staff members can work on the wiki. That will change.
    Portal members which fullfill specified requirements (I will announce them later) will gain the right to use the wiki aswell. Reason for not allowing all members to use the Wiki is plain simple. There are enough people out there which would register here and do their best to bring chaos to the wiki so we limit the access to active members which show real interest in the future of this community.

When the changes on the Wiki take effect I will publish another annoucnement with detailed instruction and the final requirements (the Portal will automatically give access to the wiki functions if these requirements are being fulfilled).

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!