"Console" Commands

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by |PX|Dark_Raven.

• is there an up to date list of commands? /? doesnt reveal everything and the commands in the databse seem to be outdated.

loading signature......

• please use the "/help" command to get a list.

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• i think /h /help and /? are printing the same message....

but im quite sure, that there was a possibility in 1.7 to list all players, their shiptype and in which system they are.

loading signature......

• sorry, but there is no cargo or similar command in the flhook version that i have done (and that is used in 1.7 and 1.8)...

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• maybe my memorys are just going crazy, but im really sure, that it was possible to show the ship type of the players....

loading signature......

• I think there was at some point....but why do u want it?..Run from pirates? Hide from mercs? Skirt around the police? etc,etc,etc. I think you see where I'm going with this...and its my best guess thats the reason no such is in the game :D

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Yes, mystery is beter, like worryign about a dangerous known pirate coming to your system, and when he passes, he starts running cus he was in a noob ship :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Originally posted by DC_Hägar
    sorry, but there is no cargo or similar command in the flhook version that i have done (and that is used in 1.7 and 1.8)...

hehe be warned that each time you write "8" and after that without empty space ")" you will get 8) - im talking about the ppl who use "1.8)" :)

• ^
    warning: smart ass

why would you know what type of ship players use...

there is a 'players online' list once that did work, im glad it doesn't anymore and I hope that it will never be activated again

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• oh, then I shouldn't use my.. a site that still has such thing :D heh, now it's out from my toolbar, it'll just show how many people are online :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Down with ship registration! :D No need too know so much about a ship flying around. Besides mystery is so much better then a spoiler.

Increases requirement for player skill anyway which is good. ;)

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.

• ah thx! now i remember, it was only shown on the webside.

It was interesting to know where everyone else was flying around, also usefull to guess where the best trading line is at the moment. Running away from pirates is boring, you can play singleplayer if you dont like pirates :-)

But it was also usefull if someone had bounty on his head. Now its nearly impossible to find someone with bounty placed on......

btw: the 8 smiley is wired 8-)

loading signature......

• you can check who has a bounty by typing in /bounty

also when someone logs in with a bounty on his head, it is usually announced when that player logs in on the server

running away from pirates and launching mines on TL is funny... HAHAHA

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

Originally posted by Spiky-
    you can check who has a bounty by typing in /bounty

also when someone logs in with a bounty on his head, it is usually announced when that player logs in on the server

yes, but I cant see where he is or can I? But it isnt that important ;-)

loading signature......

• if u r in game u can see player locations in the list ("Y")

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

Originally posted by Spiky-
    there is a 'players online' list once that did work, im glad it doesn't anymore and I hope that it will never be activated again

i second that...

• in my opinion, RP is much more fun without list of players online and what kind of ships they use.
    I remenber in the past, sometimes there wasn´t any player from a clan in game and if someone enter in that clan system some of then get online in few minutes... ahh sweet memorys [36] [45] .
    when i start to play CF first thing i asked for was "why in the list everyone uses a lagg or a saracen".

After they remove that damm list i think things get much better. How many times a pirate found you without us even notice??? how many times did u run away from a merc after a bounty? or smuggling under cops nose??