Starport - Free model Giveaway !! (and many)

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by SolCommand.

• I found this thread at The Starport, and I just had to share it with you.. looks like a FL modder working on a mod has given up, but all his models were left behind... and now he's giving all of them away.

Most of them aren't textured, but other than that they kick @$$, and also, as they're not textured, they can be skinned in any way to fit it's place in our mod.

Here's the link to the arch
    The original thread SolCommand blog

or this one: A FL Game FanSite Mods Download

All he asks for is to be mentioned in the readme, and a link to the mod when it's finished.

Considering CF 1.8 is out... maybe some of those many models are usseful, copy, inspiration, whatever :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Anyone wanna do a fanclub for me ? :D Joking :p I appreciate you guys are interested in my stuff and I sure hope you'll find them a use in your mods or other projects. Just remember , if you happen to make an ingame vid of my stuff be sure to give me a heads up cause I'd enjoy watching a flyby of them :)
    Cheers