For Spiky with love :D

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bethany.

• This is it Spiky there's nowhere else left to hide from the truth:

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Easiest way for Jack Bauer to deal with a problem: open the bag's front pocket, draw a gun, load the chamber, aim at the head of the enemy, pull the trigger.

Anything else would be too complicated.

Bethany, I called dibs first on this Spiky, you go find some other one, but I have to warn you, I doubt you'll ever find another guy with his type of smile >:D. If you want you can fight me for him.

Live another day

(\__/)

• Un-Edit: because it's good to put a paw in my mouth from time to time.

If you look at the third picture on the first post you'll see that Jack is logged on four accounts at once. This is clearly an advantage for showing off his rucksack. It gives the opportunity to display how well it holds up while he is running around and saving the country. I mean, c'mon... when you're multi-logged doing things is hard enough without having to worry about whether or not something is going to shake around and distract you. That must be one impressive accessory to look so good while being so low maintenance. Simple. Charming. Magnificent, even.

Spiky? You're going to need to get some split-screens of your own or I'm not going to buy into the awesomeness of your bag. :D

*gestures wildly with his paws as his attention shifts*

Long strap on mine means it's often bumping into things. Very awkward to have a waggling rucksack during the hunt, you know. If you get distracted from keeping the gun steady or stop watching what's going on in front on you, it is very easy for something to go terribly wrong. Accidents can happen. The consequences can create an aweful mess for your partner and are never easy to clean up. There is less worrying about keeping the barrel raised or having the safety on when doing things solo, but I'll stop rambling now. I like my rucksack, and it's probably best to leave this stuff to Jack Bauer. He gets paid to do this as his job.

Now I'm creeping myself out... so no more! *twitches* [angel]

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Why fight?

After all Ill save you the humiliation. I know what he likes..**shakes head** Baby you just dont have it!

• Before you start implanting thoughts into your skull you should remember one thing: I'm not homo.

Just cause everyone gets a sick image doesn't mean it's the correct one *chuckels hihi*, so you keep on shaking that which makes you enslave brainless males, I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing: keeping the galaxy safe from evil doughnut eating cops and smugglers who overrate cargo with 300% of normal cost *unoticably points towards Bethany*. :D

Oh and Spiky, I too have that sort of bag, it's much more comfortable than those backpacks...

Live another day

(\__/)

• Bethany has a crush on you :P.

Live another day

(\__/)

• Bethany is too late.

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• Spiky, you should feel proud, so many humans are after you :D. Seems Champ reached you first :P mwhahahaha [203]

Live another day

(\__/)

Originally posted by Spiky-
    Im glad that this is just a virtual world

And yet, alarmingly, it is awesome on many levels and you know it. Just don't give out your home address. :D

Originally posted by Spiky-
    no worries I know how to defend myself

Slapping people around a bit with a large trout doesn`t count. ^^

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Lol. I'll lend Spiky a 9 mil, half a bilion ammo and a silencer just in case.

Live another day

(\__/)

• Can I have a silencer, too, Jack? Keeping a low-profile has never been my forte. 'O.=.o'

Originally posted by RogueJet
    Slapping people around a bit with a large trout doesn`t count. ^^

I've seen fish used as weapons, but maybe there are only certain conditions that it works. A firm, rigid one can lend more bang for the proverbial buck.