Starlancer 'Sai' fighter by Bejaymac 1.0.0

The 'Sai' is from a Starlancer ship pack that Samurai Studios released many years ago. I've taken the model and ripped it apart, going from 2 groups to 8, reorganised the grouping and exported as a multiple component CMP

The 'Sai' is from a Starlancer ship pack that Samurai Studios released years ago. I've taken the model and ripped it apart, going from 2 groups to 8, reorganised the grouping and exported as a multiple component CMP, the 3DBs were built using the separate parts of the ship. The SUR was created from a low poly version of the main model and exported like the CMP as a multiple component SUR.

The whole thing was done with milkshape, the plug-ins and HardCmp to orientate a couple of hardpoints.

Feel free to 'borrow' the model files as that's what they're here for just credit me for the conversion, 3DBs and SUR.

****** 2022 JANUARY UPDATE ******

Found this on my hd while i was clearing out some old files. Bejaymac made this file years ago, but this shows off his skills by making this ship have destructible parts. Looks and works awesome in game - Gibbon :thumbsup: