The Clan has not been approved yet.
The Clan has been deleted and is now in the trash.
Phoenix Legion FED
- Respect each other and have one another’s back at all times!
- Do not abuse the trust that is inherently yours as a community member.
- When you log on to STO, or start playing a game with your fellow fleet-mates, your doing so to enjoy your time with one another! No complaining, whining or negativity is tolerated. Leave your stresses behind and enjoy yourself.
- Be pro-active. If you want to go do something with people, ask who is interested.
- No hateful, prejudicial, racial, political or negative commentary is tolerated.
- Any dis-agreement between community members must be mediated by an officer. The officer’s solution to the issue is final.
- Community members are expected to serve each other and be served by one another. If your expectation is that the fleet is here to serve you only without you returning that assistance, you will find yourself on the outside very quickly.
- We are a social and casual community. We do cater to everyone, but there is no expectation beyond the social part. Your experience will never be the same.
- While on probation, you are being evaluated on your community interaction and your demeanor. Whether you pass is at the discretion of the officer in charge. Also, you may be placed on probation if you’ve committed a serious infraction but it is considered that you can recover from your error. You may ask about your probation on the website.
- Remember – this is a game. It’s easy to get caught up and even lost in the grind or pvp. Once during your play session, step back and do something fun!
- The official looting policy for teaming is: Need or Greed. Only greed or pass may be chosen. If you want the item, you need to check with everyone before using Need.
- Just as you were welcomed into the community, remember to welcome others!
- The community and the fleet is not responsible for any issues arising from doing business with or meeting someone in real life. Aside from an official Meet and Greet, anything else is done at your own risk. Note that despite our great community, things are sometimes different when in person. Keep expectations realistic!
- While on probation, you are only allowed 1 character in the fleet. If you are accepted, your alts are more than welcome to join us.