Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Trapped in Trenton Outpost's Bay #1

Upon login I find my character trapped in a box (looks like the inside of the bay) and unable to leave.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Steps (optionally)
Login and select character Mesachie_Mandy.

Error message

1. [No message]
Upon login I selected my character Mesachie_Mandy and found myself inside [lexicon]Trenton Outpost[/lexicon]'s Bay #1 and unable to leave. All 6 sides are solid walls. F3 Dock doesn't function. F1 Switch Character doesn't function. F1 Exit doesn't function so I had to perform a cold restart of my system to get out of the game.

I followed the instructions at [url='http://swat-portal.com/forum/index.php/Thread/23100-How-to-avoid-grafic-Problems-while-playing-Freelancer/']How to avoid grafic Problems while playing Freelancer
[/url] and added my graphics card to the file. I logged in afterward and found Mesachie_Mandy is the same predicament, bound by the same constraints.

[Previously] I once logged in and found Mesachie_Man in a similar situation at Willard Station, but in that instance one of the walls wasn't solid so I was unable to fly out of the bay and play the game. Such is not the case with Mesachie_Mandy; all 6 walls appear solid.

I had hoped to ask one of the other players to dock with Trenton Outpost's Bay #1 (to see if that would open the bay door that I might fly out that way) but no one else was is Sirius.

Is there a way Mesachie_Mandy can be rescued? Many thanks, MM